The official I need tickets thread: MSG 5/20 & 5/21

Comments

• slssls Posts: 3
    Oops, started a thread before I saw this. Either night -- one ticket. My luck ran out today. Like everyone else...I'll buy beer. :)

Susan
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    edited March 2010
    If anyone has a pair of 10-C tickets to the Friday show they would like to trade for a pair of 10-C to the Thursday show, PM me.
    Post edited by Ryan_WFC on
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • 1 ticket needed to both MSG shows. I am coming from Australia, stayed up all night hitting refresh for 5 hours and nothing! I helped out heaps of people with tix on the '08 u.s. tour so I'm hoping karma is coming my way! Thanks a lot!!
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    edited March 2010
    My two for Thursday are sold. Thanks to everyone who asked about them.
    Post edited by jrnyc on
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    my extra 5/20 is available to trade for a spare Hartford. my number is 253xxx.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    edited March 2010
    edit
    Post edited by Ryan_WFC on
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Nitsua87Nitsua87 Posts: 95
    Okay, i'm late to the game. Need extra 10C tickets to both shows at MSG. We have a group coming from Oklahoma and Arknsas, and any help would be greatly appreciated/rewarded with free beer at any PJ pre-party in New York. PM me if you can help at all.

Help out the Faithful!
  • Still hoping to get tickets....lets hope the others that go on sale today are not a pain like yesterday bc yesterday was a complete nightmare! Does anyone have an extra ticket or at least one ticket i can buy from them for MSG night 1 or 2??? Also, does anyone know when tickets for the general public go on sale? I heard it was this sat. at 9am but I don't see any info up on the ticketmaster website OR garden website... :x
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • lutwutchlutwutch Posts: 184
    PM sent

jrnyc wrote:
    Looks like I am going to have two 10c for Thursday night for sale. PM if you are interested.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, '22 MSG II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • I have a pair for MSG1 and no one to attend with ... I am looking for someone who has an extra ticket to MSG2 ... fair trade.

Oh yea - and I'm fun to drink with, too.

-James
  • CarneviLCarneviL Posts: 165
    I need one for Thursday night.....

puh-lease,
    :roll:
    I see the sound, in waves!
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    need one for night 2.. any spares still out there??
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    lookin' for a thursday ticket. I'll drink with you, eat with you, smoke with your or just leave you alone ... whatever you want, just please, help me out.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • ItsOK921ItsOK921 Posts: 169
    Need 2 (seperate ok) for MSG II

about me if it matters: female/short/likes to drink/not big on getting drunk at shows though-pretty much the same for my friend, TC# 412xxx (sucks I know)
  • I'm looking for a single ticket for night one at MSG. I'm flying in from Phoenix for night two. If anyone has one they're trying to get rid of, please pm me. thanx
  • uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    I have a pair of 10C fanclub presale tix for the 21st and I want to TRADE for a pair of 10C fanclub tickets for the 20th. TRADE only, i'm not selling, I don't have any extras.

let's swap someone!
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    have an extra 10C MSG 1 ticket...want to trade it for an MSG 2, but might be willing to sell it straight up..
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    i have an extra to night 2 new york.........yankees play the red sox monday and tuesday
    would trade for a good baseball ticket...........anyone? somebody fun to drink some beers with would be cool
    ajb
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I need a 10C ticket for MSG II also...just like everyone else.

Tried all the sales, no go.

If you have a 10c ticket for night 2 please PM me ...I would be forever grateful!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • 96009600 Posts: 10
    Looking for 2 for MSG 2
    please pm me
    edited March 2010
    Still Here and still looking for MSG night 2, only need one ticket...PLEASE??????

EDIT...now I need 2 for night 2 if possible...but will take 1 if that's all you have.
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    I haven't read through the thread but I have 1 extra Columbus and 1 extra Indy ticket. Both 10C. PM if interested.
  • pjjppjjp Posts: 32
    I have a single for MSG 2 - Section 217 Row A Seat 8.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    I haven't read through the thread but I have 1 extra Columbus and 1 extra Indy ticket. Both 10C. PM if interested.

Sorry, just realized this is the wrong thread.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,101
    Hey everyone.. I'm looking for a ticket for both nights. I'd prefer someone's extra 10C ticket (number doesn't matter to me), as I'd like to be amongst true fans enjoying myself! Alternatively, if anyone has access to a pair for either night.. I took a family friend's child to the last MSG show, and think he was just too young for it. I promised him I'd take him next opportunity I had when he was older and more able to appreciate it. He's now 14, a music fanatic, and concert lover, and I'd love to get him hooked on PJ if anyone could help me out.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • I have 2 fc for MSG 2 only willing to trade for 2 Hartford Tix to a member # low enough for first 5 rows, my # is 200xxx
    Drop The Leash!
  • choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    I have a spare for either night msg, will trade for hartford
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • spugaspuga Posts: 26
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    If anyone has a pair of 10-C tickets to the Friday show they would like to trade for a pair of 10-C to the Thursday show, PM me.

I've got a pair of 10c for Friday, would like to trade for a pair of 10c on Thursday. PM me or email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:splomgren@gmail.com">splomgren@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    choop wrote:
    I have a spare for either night msg, will trade for hartford

I need your spare for friday...actually i need 2, but will settle for one.
    Can't trade you hartford cuz i dont have it.
    What else do you want for it?
    peace,
    jo

• Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    Looking for 1 tix in section 208 for night 2. My friend is in that section and I would like to be next to her ;)
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...