The official I need tickets thread: MSG 5/20 & 5/21

NJChrisNJChris Posts: 47
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Night 2 just went out of stock......its official, I'm shut out for both MSG shows after trying all day. I'm looking for a pair for both nights......any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
Its the same every day and the wave won't break
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Elderly ManElderly Man Posts: 235
    looking for 1 for both nights.

after 7 hours of trying i want eddie to pull me on stage.
    MSG 2 - 03
    Ed Sullivan Theater - 06
    Irving Plaza - 06
    Albany - 06
    Hartford - 06
    East Rutherford 1 & 2 - 06
    San Francisco 1 & 2 - 06
    Bonnaroo - 08
    MSG 1 & 2 - 08
    Hartford - 08
    Mansfield 1 - 08
  • joeybucketsjoeybuckets Posts: 511
    when do ticketmaster tickets go on sale?
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • I'd like 1 ticket for either or both nights, please. Thank you. And Eddie Vedder in my lap.
    Honolulu, 2006, Lollapalooza, 2007, WPB, June 11, 2008 (my birthday!!!!!)
    Bonnaroo 2008, MSG June 24, The Beacon July 1, 2008 (Robin Hood Rocks)
    United Palace Theatre August 5, 2008, NJPAC August 7, 2008 (EV Solo)
    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA June 11, 2009 (My Birthday!), June 12
    The Spectrum Oct 27, 30, 31, 2009
    The Rock, May 18,(Front Row Center), MSG May 20, 21 2010

• orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029

Saturday, 9am.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    Damn, I'm looking for two - 1 for me and one for my step son - flying all the way from Australia. Hopefully ticketbastard will work out for me.
  • DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    I was shut out of both pre-sales, as well. Looking for a single ticket to either show.

Send me a PM if you might have a spare (even if it is only a maybe). Any help/HOPE is much appreciated. Thank you
  • nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    I have an extra MSG I ticket if someone wants to trade a MSG II ticket...

10C number 260xxx
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• I am so unbelievably pissed off right now. Have been trying since 3pm EST with no luck. I called the tenclub to complain the guy told me to just stay calm and that he would send good vibes my way, give me a break! Even had to get away from work to do this. Does the tenclub not get that we people WORK during the day?!?! No wonder they picked these odd hours of the day. You would think that a band like pj would care....especially Eddie, always thought he cared more about his fans than this, I mean what are we paying to be in the fan club for if we can't get better tickets than the general public? I guess at the end of the day, it's all just a business. Well, looks like I'm not going. Does anyone have tickets for one or both shows at the Garden...PLEASE? Any help is much appreciated. thanks.
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    i'd be happy just to get in the door for both nights! geez. can i have the last seven hours of my life back, please? lol i'm not even complaining, i knew it was gonna be a doozy! but seriously...

i OFFICIALLY need 1 ticket to MSG I and II

please please :)
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,842
    alisonk wrote:
    I am so unbelievably pissed off right now. Have been trying since 3pm EST with no luck. I called the tenclub to complain the guy told me to just stay calm and that he would send good vibes my way, give me a break! Even had to get away from work to do this. Does the tenclub not get that we people WORK during the day?!?! No wonder they picked these odd hours of the day. You would think that a band like pj would care....especially Eddie, always thought he cared more about his fans than this, I mean what are we paying to be in the fan club for if we can't get better tickets than the general public? I guess at the end of the day, it's all just a business. Well, looks like I'm not going. Does anyone have tickets for one or both shows at the Garden...PLEASE? Any help is much appreciated. thanks.
    really its not that complicated
    sometimes you get through
    sometimes you dont
    really, its that simple
    it has nothing to do with Ed or the 10 not being aware of the issues
  • i will know later this week if i have an extra night 1 ticket. i was able to get a pair of night 1 msg tickets, my number is 196xxx, but i wasnt able to get night 2. if my girl doesnt go with me, i am looking to trade my extra night 1, for a night 2 fan club with atleast a half decent number. my number aint the best but it pretty damn good, since 98 i think?
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    hi there,
    i'm looking for 1 ticket to msg night 1 please. Unfortunately i don't have anything to trade at the moment but if msg 2 plans fall through then yes, TC tic.

mike
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • bferullobferullo Posts: 6
    I feel your pain. Its messed up their system can't handle the ticket presales. All my friends have tickets to the show. Guess I will hit up TM for general public sales and cross my fingers. I already posted venting that I made it to credit card checkout and the site crashed. Never called ten club cuz bet they won;t care and say beter luck next time.
  • GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    yep...shut out (again)
    if anyone has a spare 10c for either msg 1or 2 please pm me... :(
    THANKS!!!
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • Ellroy80Ellroy80 Posts: 137
    long red wrote:

Saturday, 9am.

Is that Eastern, Central or Pacific??

BTW looking for a night 2 ticket. Pretty sure I'll have a night 1 up for grabs.
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    edited March 2010
    Both nights one tix tc seat. I will even through in yield lp vinyl an buy some rounds of beer
    Post edited by release23420 on
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i need a spare 10c tix for both night

PLEASE pm me before the ticketmaster sale on saturday

i'll buy you the poster for the night and some beer

thanks
    brian
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• bwordbword Posts: 74
    edited March 2010
    Flying in from the W Coast of Canada and need 1 tkt for MSG 1 and 2...please! Thanks!

I do have an extra Boston for trade. My number is 196XXX
    Post edited by bword on
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • ok heres the deal if you have an extra for either night i will pay face value for ticket and buy beers . I can't believe i could'nt score tickets today i was on line all day this by far has been my worst experince with 10 C . Hey 10 c could u guys please buy some more or better servers that can handle the traffic because there are so many hardcore PJ fans who deserve better
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I need MSG night 2
    :cry:
  • Hey all, Fan from the beginning here, lookin' for (2)tix for Friday's show (it will be my daughter's 11th Bday and First show, wooohooo :mrgreen: ) . Tryin to get my "plea" in early in this thread in anticipation of being shut out of the public sale... it is possible this time will be different I suppose, ha :( ha :o hahahahahah :shock: ...anywho, just lookin' to Stop Contributing to the United (PJ) Ticket Scalpers Retirement Fund. Please keep us in mind... thanks guys!
    "Don't turn away from possible futures unless you're certain you have nothing to learn from them."
  • ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    i have 1 extra for MSG 1 looking to trade for one for msg 2
  • JF281054JF281054 Posts: 4
    The ticket purchasing process here is such a joke. Tickets were sold out or unavailable within the first 10-15 seconds of becoming available. The site comes down to a crawl. I mean I work in the IT field and I can be the first to tell you that developing a site and provide load balancing for high volume traffic for a website, is so easy to accomplish now-a-days that a cave man can do it. Also it DOES NOT cost that much to do it. And believe me with the money from goods, tickets, membership dues, and album sales Pearl Jam can afford it.

I would almost argue that they should not even bother doing this anymore.....It really does not pay and it be-little's the fan who spends the whole damn day trying!!!!, I mean unless they can guarantee tickets for every fan club member that has an active member ship based on the location of the venue, why bother...

And this pisses me off even more, there are already fan club members selling their tickets on Craigslist, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ten Club/Pearl jam should re-consider the way they do their pre-sales...

Sorry for the venting..
    **Your dirt, is my F***King Food**
    -Keep Jammin!!
  • In appears we are all in the same boat. I also need one.......
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i'll throw my hat into the ring...right now, i'm so burned out after spending 6 hours straight refreshing that i'm not really sure if i ever want to see the band live again ;):mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    metsfan wrote:
    i need a spare 10c tix for both night

PLEASE pm me before the ticketmaster sale on saturday

i'll buy you the poster for the night and some beer

thanks
    brian

dude really?? i hope you can score brian :D
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    extra for night 2 msg? please? thank you.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Hey, I need 1 ticket for both MSG1 and MSG2. I'm shattered after 6 hours of trying today.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • mykemyke Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    deleted
    Post edited by myke on
  • MB166234MB166234 Posts: 11
    I tried nonstop for 6 hours without success :(

I just want 1 night, any night will do. Please PM me. Thank you :)