Presale Complaints (sick of it)

2»

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    No matter the system used, the same number of people are going to be just as angry as they are now.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Ok....this is my only complaint:

The majority of people who say to complainers "stop whining about not getting tickets; they don't have to do this", are people who scored tickets. Gee, thanks.

Up until today, I was 15 for 15 in getting tickets on this site (on a PC, no less). Stressful, brutally slow?? fuck yes but I did always get them. Today I wasn't so lucky. Oh well. I've got enough contacts and already have the word out that I need a ticket. I'll get them, no biggie.

So while I appreciate all that 10C does, it doesn't mean that I'm not disappointed or that I shouldn't be allowed to voice my opinion/disappointment to the appropriate parties. But really? The last thing I want to hear from someone who gleefully scored tickets is "stop whining".
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    umm i went 1 for 3.... so im in the same boat.... glb i dont make veggie buggers but you are pretty funny
  • ed23ed23 Posts: 19
    I was luckily enough to purchase tickets to Fridays MSG show, and most of the time I do get tickets through the pre-sale. But the ticket pre-sales on this website is just a joke. The band should be embarrassed that they put their fans through this crap. I for one do not enjoy hitting refresh every 2 seconds for over two hours it is just a waste of my time and sanity.

This is one the greatest band in the world and they should have a top notch fan club and website and they just don't. Compare this to the way Jack White runs third man records and all of his groups, it pales in comparison

Joe
  • I agree, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose

for my first post I want to send a little love to all those who didn't get tickets because you need a hug right now
    I am married to hrd2imgn!
  • shawndyershawndyer Posts: 270
    Retards? Really? Wow!
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    who says New Yorkers dont bitch about everything :lol: