A BETTER WAY (suggestion)!

2»

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    they did that for the Eddie shows of 08.

People were pissed then too.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    a couple of things:

1. i wouldn't mind the lottery system as suggested as some people may not have access to a computer or a fast internet connection at a specific time - also, if i don't get tickets, do i really want to waste 4 hrs trying? ... people who support this current system obviously are only thinking of themselves ...

2. another option would to have more fan-club only shows especially if they are going to announce small legs at a time ... these smaller legs creates a heightened demand which is all fine and dandy except you end up disappointing a lot of people ...
  • I just can't believe they would put one MSG show onsale straight after the other. How are you supposed to check out when thousands of new people are logging in to buy a second show, and the people trying to buy the second show can't get tix in their cart 'cause the first show buyers are still trying to check out. Absolutley ridiculous. They should do MSG shows on seperate days. I am in Australia, and I was up all night hitting refresh for 5 hours and still got nothing. I wouldn't have minded missing out if I had found that out in the first half an hour!
  • The system 10-C uses right now is horrible.

They really should change it the way the OP suggested.
    It's the only way everybody has the same chances.