we all need to email the tenclub and tell them....

2»

Comments

• ST4348 wrote:
    people who call others crybabies have no lives.

people who say other people have no lives usually don't either. chew on that.
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    thanks springsteen fan. btw as you can see i barely ever post... so actually i do have a life, and its usually not on the message board! i just cant believe some of the people that like the same band i do. seriously, if your gonna be upset, and get all emotional... creed has a new cd... and plenty of tour tickets... go to them please!
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    We need to email to thank them and the band for making sure all the best seats get into the hands of the fans, not the scalpers!!!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i say LET TICKETMASTER handle the presales .... i will gladly pay an extra 20 for LESS AGIDA!!!!!!!!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • WW187806 wrote:
    thanks springsteen fan. btw as you can see i barely ever post... so actually i do have a life, and its usually not on the message board! i just cant believe some of the people that like the same band i do. seriously, if your gonna be upset, and get all emotional... creed has a new cd... and plenty of tour tickets... go to them please!
    you sure you dont come here often? if i ever hear the phrase "Creed has another cd out, go see them" it will be too soon.

we get it. Creed is apparently more than willing to take in unhappy PJ fans. lets just put this retarded line to sleep now.
  • MrSmith wrote:
    i think we should all be very quiet and not say anything about it.

:lol:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • WW187806 wrote:

nothing personal. i just like to wind people up, i'm a douche like that. i actually agree with your post. people bitch too much here.
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    There are a limited amount of tickets, so they're not going to make everyone happy. If they go to the mail system, it would be even more of a mess, with tons of returned money orders.

The benefit of the old days was limiting sales to 1 show per member. If that happens, you'll have even more people pissed off
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I think the internet is a horrible medium for selling tickets... theirs so many variables to consider..
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    The only fair thing is too raise prices to $125 per ticket. I bet there would be less chance of the server crashing. If there is such huge demand at $75 per ticket, they are obviously charging too little. Perhaps they could raise the 10C fees to $100 per year.
  • GL88154GL88154 Posts: 46
    The system of mailing money orders in seemed to work pretty well.....better then modern technology....
  • GL88154 wrote:
    The system of mailing money orders in seemed to work pretty well.....better then modern technology....

not for the poor bastards that would have to process orders manually.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 558
    mr. smith... go f yourself. i never come on the boards... sorry i didnt know everyone says that about creed. and also, why would anyone wanna give ticketmaster anything. they are the enemy. they started this ticket mess, and somehow they are still in control. wheres michael stipe when you need him
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    it's like you're on a 14.4 dial up connection -1,000,000
  • WW187806 wrote:
    mr. smith... go f yourself. i never come on the boards... sorry i didnt know everyone says that about creed. and also, why would anyone wanna give ticketmaster anything. they are the enemy. they started this ticket mess, and somehow they are still in control. wheres michael stipe when you need him
    dont go complaining about Ticketmaster now, no one likes whiners.
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 727
    stranger34 wrote:
    Been 10c since 2001. This is the worst ever.

I'm getting tired of this

Ed can't sing anymore, the album was crapspacer, the ticket prices are way too expensive, and now this debacle. Feels like it's time to move on.

Dude, now that's just rude.

Delete your membership and move on, no one here will miss you. :?
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • ed23ed23 Posts: 19
    i don't care if it sells out but i shouldn't have to sit in front of a computer for 5 hours

+1. I couldn't have said better myself.

Joe
  • 409409 Posts: 4
    ed23 wrote:
    i don't care if it sells out but i shouldn't have to sit in front of a computer for 5 hours

+1. I couldn't have said better myself.

Joe

I can't say it any better myself either. Its not 1997, no other website I've been on in the past ten years forces you to wait hours to do anything.
  • just have a lottery and be done with it.