msg not showing up?

2»

Comments

• wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    Well it looks like i'll have more money for Phish tour. Whatever because $173 is way too much for 2 tickets anyway
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • AndoAndo Posts: 410
    I cant even get to a page showing they are available. Ive got the ticket page to load like 20 times and they are always out of stock , but not showing sold out
  • blindmuleblindmule Posts: 138
    I have to say - I got shut out of EVERY Philly show last year s well as everything else I tried for (except 1 ed solo show in Albany) since 2006.

This time I got 2 MSG's cart in my within 3 minutes of them going up - then 20 more minutes of "the site's server does not respond" and freezing screens, etc.

THen I looked in my cart @ 3:30 (EST) and there are my tickets still! No timing out! I was stoked!
    Another 5 - 10 mins of waiting and waiting for my CC info to go through and I got a pair of MSG1!

Frustrating as hell YES - but fuck it, I'M IN!!!!!

I've been there before though - definitely been shut out of SO MANY shows I wanted...
  • ugh I kinda wish they would just say sold out so I can stop refreshing. If there's still some sort of hope I can't stop lol
  • melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    Mine finally went through too. They must have changed their minds about the 10-minute timeout, or maybe it resets whenever the server can almost kinda hear you calling it through the screaming masses.

No gloating, no saying it was easy, just glad to have won this sadistic lottery today. Total time from clicking buy to seeing order confirmation, about 38 minutes. Which is 38 more minutes I'll be working this evening to make up for pausing my workday. Ugh. Good luck to everyone who's still trying.

Melissa
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I got a buy button like 40 minutes after the sale time...click on it:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

FUUUUUUUUUUck what a tease :(
  • I saw a buy button click it and it timed out. Went to my cart "tickets could not be added because they are sold out." So are they finally sold out? Are just temporarily OOS
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    I saw a buy button click it and it timed out. Went to my cart "tickets could not be added because they are sold out." So are they finally sold out? Are just temporarily OOS

i got that same message about a half hour ago.

since then, it's been all time-outs and temp out of stocks.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam