BUY = You Ripped My Face Off page

2»

Comments

• jester59388jester59388 Posts: 150
    This is exactly what happened to me trying to buy Philly Spectrum tickets last year. Got shut out of the pre-sale for all four shows as a result. Had to eventually spend a fortune on Ticketbastard scalping sites to get into 3 of 4. (I talked about this experience in another thread yestrday to warn folks buying tickets today and got a snarky smartass comment in response for my trouble.) Hope you have better luck my friends! Wish I could be there with you!
    a fool not a fucking god ....
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Posts: 436
    so whats the deal is boston sold out or are a bunch of Aholes just holding onto tix in their carts?
    This could be the day
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Did the people this happened to who ended up getting tickets do anything different? Or did the "face rip" thing just stop happening on its own?

Sounds like it happened repeatedly for a lot of people and never stopped happening. Ugh.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    had them in my cart just 2 minutes ago and then denied claiming my cookie setting wouldn't accept..did test.. they do indeeed accept..
    always have ..
    :x tickets ripped out of my cart
    OUT OF STOCK...

This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    Did the people this happened to who ended up getting tickets do anything different? Or did the "face rip" thing just stop happening on its own?

Sounds like it happened repeatedly for a lot of people and never stopped happening. Ugh.

I stopped trying after an hour and a half. Once in a while I'd get the Buy button. I'd click on that, and immediately get the "ripped our face off". That's about it. I know there's still tickets... but... meh.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Damn. I'm really hoping that doesn't keep happening with the NYC tix.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Posts: 436
    better luck friday :(
    This could be the day
    I got so screwed!

tickets were in my cart , ready to process...and then out of stock...

I'm ready to get the f8ing torches and pitchforks and storm the 10C headquarters...

This f-ing SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUCKS!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    edited March 2010
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I'm trying to buy these on my friend's account since he's traveling today. I've gotten the Buy button like 8 times, but each time, I apparently ripped it's face off. I'm using chrome for this.

...am I missing something, or is this normal?

i dont know if its normal but ive seen him before... even more noraml is the fact that i kind of miss him- lately i've been getting the "Danger!" robot

** Edited to say I did not properly read this thread before posting that. Still true, but I see now why this does not belong in this thread... maybe I will change my mind after 3pm when I try for my first pair...
    Post edited by WM31482 on
    RIPPED OFF

is right!

F#ckers! :(
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford