IF YOUR NOT BUYING NYC TICKETS ..PLEASE PLEASE

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited March 2010 in The Porch
PLEASE PLEASE ....get off the site for a 35 mins .........its going to be hell ... i swear if there is a little kid in my way i will bunch him/her in the neck :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no really ..for your fellow memembers that want to get tickets ...please do use the favor and go check out p@*n or something..

thank for your time and understanding
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    ditto
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    back up to the top.......
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    joe2468 wrote:

joe, whilst your waiting for the presale could you have another look around your loft? ;)
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I don't know; I tend to do better in larger crowds. So maybe we should get more people in here :lol:
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    pdalowsky wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

joe, whilst your waiting for the presale could you have another look around your loft? ;)

hahaha ... to be honest i gave up .....but if i ever find them you will be the first person i contact .... like i said i lot everything ...all my Pearl Jam BOXSETS and PROMOs
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ill be off as i did for Boston :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    thanks D ...... wish you could be heading out to the MSG ....send me your flag ill bring it to the show :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    no problem. your wish is my command!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    joe2468 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

hahaha ... to be honest i gave up .....but if i ever find them you will be the first person i contact .... like i said i lot everything ...all my Pearl Jam BOXSETS and PROMOs

Nooooooooooooo dont be giving up....i'm tempted to get a plane ticket and come over and help you!!!
    funny thing iss .... i just thought of a sick joke to play on other people ........if your not going to go you cant still keep adding them into your cart till the 10min rule kicks in ........

O MAN THAT IS FUCKED UP :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I will be putting as many tickets into my cart as possible without any intention of buying them JUST so I can read the "THIS SITE SUCKS" threads afterwards. Oh, and because I hate the Yankees.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    joe2468 wrote:
    funny thing iss .... i just thought of a sick joke to play on other people ........if your not going to go you cant still keep adding them into your cart till the 10min rule kicks in ........

something tells me your still not looking :lol:
    DeLukin wrote:
    I will be putting as many tickets into my cart as possible without any intention of buying them JUST so I can read the "THIS SITE SUCKS" threads afterwards. Oh, and because I hate the Yankees.

not cool ...and the yankees suck BALLzzz
    pdalowsky wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

i gave up looking in my house last week... im in the middle of doing alot of work to it ...and throwing stuff out ...and i know i didnt through out a box of pearl jam box sets / promos ..... my mom is still looking though and my sister to ..she moved out a while ago also so she might have taken the box
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    agreed stop playing games
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    joe2468 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

i gave up looking in my house last week... im in the middle of doing alot of work to it ...and throwing stuff out ...and i know i didnt through out a box of pearl jam box sets / promos ..... my mom is still looking though and my sister to ..she moved out a while ago also so she might have taken the box

awh this is killing me!!!
    i gave up looking in my house last week... im in the middle of doing alot of work to it ...and throwing stuff out ...and i know i didnt through out a box of pearl jam box sets / promos ..... my mom is still looking though and my sister to ..she moved out a while ago also so she might have taken the box[/quote]

awh this is killing me!!![/quote

KILLING YOU .... i had $1,000's of pearl jam stuff in that box
    joe2468 wrote:

awh this is killing me!!![/quote

KILLING YOU .... i had $1,000's of pearl jam stuff in that box[/quote]

i'll be there tomorrow ;)
  • PJPJ Posts: 291
    nvm Im an idiot :D
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    joe2468 wrote:
    thanks D ...... wish you could be heading out to the MSG ....send me your flag ill bring it to the show :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    done :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    joe2468 wrote:
    PLEASE PLEASE ....get off the site for a 35 mins .........its going to be hell ... i swear if there is a little kid in my way i will bunch him/her in the neck :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no really ..for your fellow memembers that want to get tickets ...please do use the favor and go check out p@*n or something..

thank for your time and understanding

I'll try... j/k...
    I'll be back around 12-20 PT to see if they're Sold Out already... good luck!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Good luck to all who are trying for MSG! I am not so these next few hours will be great time to lay off the Pit and get some job-related work done for the first time today. :D

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV wrote:
    Good luck to all who are trying for MSG! I am not so these next few hours will be great time to lay off the Pit and get some job-related work done for the first time today. :D

thank you so much ..... SPREAD THE WORD
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    AGREED! Everyone please sign off. As the goods page gets slower and slower.....here we go again :D
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    joe2468 wrote:

half the guys just thought thats not a bad idea. :oops:
    tacos
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    I'll be back in an hour. Good luck to all who are trying for MSG!
  • *bump

getting sooo nervous for msg... six minutes left
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Im going to use MSG as practice for Alpine at the end of summer :lol:
  • Ok, I'm off the board for those buying tickets
    good luck!