Tickets still available for all shows...

2»

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    imalive wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

So was LA4 (yes i know you could only buy for one LA show).
    and I am sooooooooooooo glad I was seduced by those remaining LA4 tickets!! :thumbup:
    Yes - LA4 was just one of those shows for me that is hard to top...
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    rlaidepeas wrote:
    I don't think the Midwest can complain about lack of shows anymore. Here in the northeast we fight like savages for the right to see pearl jam live.

Ah yes, just because the midwest isn't selling out right away, people out here should be happy that we are even getting shows. Who are we to even complain that it's been since 2003 in KC, and 2004 in St Louis since we've had Pearl Jam shows out here? If we were true fans, we would "fight like savages" for all of the tickets within the first 10 minutes they are on sale. We will never be true fans like the northeastern PJ crowd.

In a perfect world, Pearl Jam should only play big markets like Philly, Beantown, and NYC because let's face it, everywhere else is flyover country. Just ask somebody from the big markets - they'll confirm this.

Yes, this is correct.
  • ComeToTX wrote:
    also, if they cared about selling out shows they wouldn't have put two in missouri and zero in TX. just saying...

god damn dude, make one post that isn't whining about them not coming to texas.....just one. i know it sucks, and i feel for you, but damn, you're obsessing a bit much.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    pjl44 wrote:
    rlaidepeas wrote:
    I don't think the Midwest can complain about lack of shows anymore. Here in the northeast we fight like savages for the right to see pearl jam live.

Ah yes, just because the midwest isn't selling out right away, people out here should be happy that we are even getting shows. Who are we to even complain that it's been since 2003 in KC, and 2004 in St Louis since we've had Pearl Jam shows out here? If we were true fans, we would "fight like savages" for all of the tickets within the first 10 minutes they are on sale. We will never be true fans like the northeastern PJ crowd.

In a perfect world, Pearl Jam should only play big markets like Philly, Beantown, and NYC because let's face it, everywhere else is flyover country. Just ask somebody from the big markets - they'll confirm this.

Yes, this is correct.

This thread is now, officially, not very bright.
  • yeah, not only did chicago take several days to sell out presale, it was one of VERY FEW dates, it was in one of the 3 largest cities in the US, and oh yeah, eddie's hometown. there were fan club members sitting in the rafters.

the truth is, the fan club allotment has gone up. trust me, we may not be new york or boston, but columbus will represent the base very well. ohio state is the 1st or 2nd largest college campus in the US (the other is Texas), Columbus is the 15th most populous city, it's not like a ghost town over here!
  • I have the same question. PJ says all tickets thru 10c is for reserved seating. How can tics still be available for Deer Creek?
  • whitepantswhitepants Posts: 727
    I noticed that as of 10:57pm EST, all four cities for today's presale are still available.

May I pray to the Gods that at LEAST by 3pm, EST on Wednesday, that Cleveland is still available. I won't be online when the presale starts. :?
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    I just bought 10C tickets for the first four shows -- KC, St Louis, Columbus, Indy. I'm freaking out. This is my first road trip with the band. Can't wait to see what they pull out over four consecutive nights. Pearl Jam heaven, here I come. And please oh please let me win the lottery just one of the four nights!!! Hope to see many of you there!!!!
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    this thread will look foolish after hartford/boston/nyc all cause chaos
    9/20/05 - Quebec City