Options

Official Extra Ticket Thread...Have/Need (Face Value Only)

Comments

• Options
    ponner1usponner1us Posts: 736
    Mcam55 wrote:
    I have an xtra 10club tix to MSG2, PM me.

PM'd you!
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    i know it's asking a lot...but i need two or more for either MSG show...( night two preferably)
  • Options
    moloconomolocono Posts: 116
    Need two MSG II tix.
    Flying from San Diego...
  • Options
    ponner1us wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:
    I have an xtra 10club tix to MSG2, PM me.

PM'd you!

So did I... :)

Still need 1 for MSG 2. Have one extra for Hartford and Boston.
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    Bird889Bird889 Posts: 423
    Bump
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
    slide in sideways, BBQ sandwich in one hand, cold beer in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "Woo Hoo what a
    ride"!
    Unknown

• Options
    PJFanDadPJFanDad Plymouth, MN Posts: 79
    My extra 10c ticket for KC is back up for grabs...driving down solo from Minneapolis. PM me if interested...my number is 185xxx.
    41 PJ shows from 1995 to 2023...plus 6 EV solo shows.  St. Paul and Austin shows for 2023.  
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    I have a lottery for two fan club tickets for the STL show...Check it out..If your interested in putting your name into the drawing..

Jeremy
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    looking for an extra for cleveland and/or.. like a lot of people.. msg 2.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    Need one MSG II tix.

Flying from Mèxico ;)
  • Options
    fanforlifefanforlife Posts: 138
    my extra from KC still available. Please PM if interested.
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 391
    Looking for a single 10C tic for Cleveland and Buffalo

Driving from Toronto

TX
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Owl JamOwl Jam Posts: 88
    edited April 2010
    I have an extra for Cleveland and Bristow. My number isn't very good at 344xx. Would be happy to give $20 off since my number sucks.
    Post edited by Owl Jam on
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i have an extra single ticket for MSG night one. 322 row A
  • Options
    Bump

Have an extra for Boston and Hartford and I'm looking for one ticket for MSG 2.

I starting to get nervous... On a daily basis, I check craigslist, ebay, stubhub and fansnap... Can't find anything decent... My worst nightmare: second night, 2006, Continental Airlines Arena, NJ, after not being able to score 10c tx, went on TM and got 300s... Me and another next to each other singing every word of every song... The rest of the section: dudes with their girlfriends hand in hand seating waiting for Alive to come or 65 year old folk falling asleep... Sad...

I know there will be more tickets released, please don't tell me that again :D But would be better to feel the love and trust from a 10clubber :mrgreen:

Ric
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    Magic_NYCMagic_NYC Posts: 28
    I have 2 pairs of tickets for MSG I and would love to buy/trade for a pair of MSG II tix. Trying to avoid the shady sites and keep it in the family if possible. Otherwise, I might have to sell a pair at the MSG I show to fund a purchase for the MSG II show. Dicey.
  • Options
    wordowordo Posts: 22
    edited April 2010
    I have ONE extra ticket for Hartford, non 10C but great seat sec 103 row 4.
    Probably in the midst of 10 clubbers if you dont mnd feeling slimy with a TM seat (but hey sometimes you just want ONE)!

face as usual
    thanks

TIX IS SOLD...THANKS ALL
    Post edited by wordo on
  • Options
    I am looking for a pair to MSG 2---Also I would be willing to trade a pair of Green Day Pit tickets to Camden for the Aug 3rd show.
    PM Me if interested :idea:
  • Options
    i might have an extra fan club for night 1, i am not sure yet. would be interested in trading it, for someone that has an extra night 2 ticket, or a better seat for night 2, than section 205 row a. so either another fan club ticket, or very good seat from ticketbastard
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Hi ...well, ticket for MSG 2 for my daughter hasn't worked out so far.

Got the hotel all booked up but still need an extra ticket for night 2 8-)

Would love to deal with a 10 Clubber, you know, it just feels more comfortable, but hey, a ticket is a ticket at this point.

PLEASE PM me!

Thanks so much,
    Jo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    I have a single 10C ticket for Columbus and Noblesville. PM if interested.

PM sent
  • Options
    pearljam7pearljam7 Posts: 447
    Looking for 2 MSG 2 tickets, don't need to be fanclub. Just looking for decent seats. Thanks
    5/4/2006, 5/12/2006, 5/13/2006, 6/1/2006, 6/3/2006, 6/24/2008, 6/25/2008, 6/27/2008, 6/30/2008, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 8/7/08
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    I have 2 extra for MSG 1. Sec 336 ...(May 20th)

Thanks

Muddy
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Bump

I'm looking for a single for MSG 2 and have an extra for Hartford and Boston ready for exchange.

Stubhub makes me sick... :)

Sleight of Hand
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    ruggs1996ruggs1996 Posts: 568
    edited April 2010
    Hey everyone,

I really need your help. I have only been to 3 PJ shows. :( I have been a die hard fan since 2002 and always loved PJ. I am originally from NY and never been to a PJ show in my hometown. It was hard to go because my dad had cancer, Leukemia. He suffered with it for 15 years and it is gone now because he got a bone marrow transplant. He is doing awesome now and only has a few side affects from the transplant. Together we are going to Hartford and the MSG shows. But the thing is we don't have tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yet. We will probably get them through a broker who has many connections and is our dear friend if all fails, but we need your help. Please! All the PJ shows i haven't had the greatest seats (Camden 2 08 I had last row. Philly1 09 I had decent in 202 4th row and Philly 4 was all the way in the back 11th row) and really want great ones.I check TM everyday. My dad isn't that big into Pj but he really wants me to be happy and knows i am obsessed with PJ since i'm 8. Please guys if you could spare some tickets it would be great. I need

2 tix- MSG 1
    2 tix- MSG 2
    2 tix - Hartford (probably get these from broker but might as well try)

Thanks guys and I really appreciate it.

Edit: The tix don't have to be 10c
    Post edited by ruggs1996 on
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
  • Options
    Mawky1103Mawky1103 Posts: 310
    If anyone is trying to get rid of a pair for Hartford this May, preferably 10c..let me know! My brother is coming out for my graduation from UCONN in may from California and has yet to experience PJ, plus his favorite band is band of horses if that counts. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    so02seeso02see Posts: 236
    I've got 2 spares together TM block 345 Row D and 1 in South Press Box (behind 300's but in front of 400's) for night 2 MSG.
    Dont PM me, if you're only gonna reject them a day or two later because you get a better offer.
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 468
    Looking for 1 10C ticket for MSG night 2. Thanks!
  • Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    Looking for a single 10C ticket for Indy.
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    so02see wrote:
    I've got 2 spares together TM block 345 Row D and 1 in South Press Box (behind 300's but in front of 400's) for night 2 MSG.
    Dont PM me, if you're only gonna reject them a day or two later because you get a better offer.

PM Sent but it is stuck in outbox...why does that happen? Anyway, are they still available? PM me if yes...
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    lutwutch wrote:
    so02see wrote:

PM Sent but it is stuck in outbox...why does that happen? Anyway, are they still available? PM me if yes...
    The emails stay in your outbox until the recipient opens them, dont worry, your email has been sent.