Options

Official Extra Ticket Thread...Have/Need (Face Value Only)

1383940414244»

Comments

• Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    I have 1 extra 10C ticket for Vancouver.

10C # 420XXX
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    dreamtonic wrote:
    We're selling our extra pair of 10c tickets (164xxx) face value for Winnipeg, Saskatoon, and Calgary.

An awesome 10clubber and I decided to travel together for these shows, and now we have too many tickets! Text/call 540.818.5052 if you want any or all of the pairs. See you at the shows!

ahhhh i wish airfare was not so expensive for canada travel or i would go to this for sure im 196xxx and i had 7th row in ottawa, and winnipeg and saskatoon are even smaller town, you should have sick sick seats with that number. that would be awesome, why have to be so far from ontario :cry:
  • Options
    i bump this thread for you hope you find buyer. saskatoon and winnipeg are not really near any major usa cities either so there is probably not many 10c members in those spots except some people travelling and the few in those cities that have 10c memberships, i do not have to think their is many 10c members in winnipeg or saskatoon those are 2 really small towns. maybe some people from minneapolis go to those shows or fargo people but its not the huge east coast population that go to montreal or toronto. ny city/philly/dc/boston tons of people
  • Options
    seeking 2 winnipeg tickets
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :wave: I have one spare 10c ticket for Vancouver
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    how about any spare
    PJ20 movie premiere tickets
    in Manhattan NYC this week?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    I'm looking for a single 10club ticket for Vancouver for a friend of mine. If you have one please let me know.

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    demetrios wrote:
    I'm looking for a single 10club ticket for Vancouver for a friend of mine. If you have one please let me know.

Thank you! :)

:wave: check your PM inbox
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Looking for a pair to the Edmonton show for my parents actually :lol: . They want to see what all the fuss is about! Please help me out if you can.

Mike
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    If anyone needs a ticket to tomorrow nights sold out 7pm showing of PJ20 at Studio 35 in Columbus, shoot me a pm. My buddy can't go so I have an extra.
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    1st time stumbling upon this thread. Pretty awesome. Just sayin.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    Looking for 2 tickets to the PJ20 Twenty screening in Chicago on Saturday, October 1. Any show time is fine. PM me if you have 2 extra for sale! Thanks in advance!

Won't you be the Man of the Hour and make me Betterman by hooking me up with 2 tickets to the PJ20 screening in Chicago on 10/1? I don't want to be a Dead Man Walking and end up with Nothingman. I would just see the movie locally, but the Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Smalltown told me it's not playing in Rockford. I will do anything... I will Wash your car, wear a Crown of Thorns, chug a 1/2 Full gallon of milk, hold my Breath for 5 minutes, weed your Garden, help you break a bad Habit and/or jump into the Deep end of all the Oceans. I'm Open to seeing any time on Saturday and it's Hard to Imagine a world where I don't see this movie in the theater. So, don't tell me this movie is "Not For You", I know you have extra tickets In Hiding, make me Smile and do a favor I will not Soon Forget, tell me Who You Are, fulfill my Wishlist, create tickets out of Thin Air and You Are my hero.
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
  • Options
    hoping for 1 spare ticket to SF Balboa theater for the 7 or 930pm showing tonight.

Thanks
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Looking for a San Diego spare for tonight at the Hillcrest cinema.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    I have one extra Ten Club ticket for the Vancouver show. If interested, let me know.

Of course, I have not idea what kind of ticket it will be, but I usually get very good to great tickets through Ten Club. I'm staying nearby the PNE Coliseum, so it will be easy to meet up before the show.

Write me if interested.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:df.brooks@comcast.net">df.brooks@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->
    I got id
  • Options
    Need 2 for Vancouver Sept. 25th

I am looking to take my 10 year old son to the Vancouver show on Sunday 25th but cannot afford $400+ a pair, if anyone has decent seats at reasonable increase over face value we would be most appreciative...

Troy 604-366-1233
  • Options
    Looking for an Edmonton single.
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Last minute request for a 10C ticket in Vancouver.
    Had to leave Toronto early - emergency surgery for Mom. Been taking care of her and family said...GO! Frequent flyer airline ticket is on hold for Sunday if I can find a ticket...

ANYONE?
  • Options
    Hi long time fan,

just ended up in Edmonton for work tonight. IF anyone has an extra ticket I would be grateful

If I am so lucky: 780 296 2956
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Hey there, looking for a spare Vancouver ticket... well, actually 3 spares... anyone?
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Given2FlyGiven2Fly Seattle Posts: 168
    Don't suppose anybody has an extra for Vancouver? Didn't think I'd be able to go so didn't order tickets, but turns out I can...