Options

Official Extra Ticket Thread...Have/Need (Face Value Only)

Comments

• Options
    I'm looking for a pair of Philly tickets. I have a single but now my wife decided to go. Another option is if anyone has a pair of Philly tickets but only wants to sell one...I'm willing to trade my ticket which is Orch row Q and pay for your other ticket. I am willing to give up my section if its better than yours.
  • Options
    PJ75PJ75 Posts: 18
    **I may have an extra ticket to Eddie's show in Hartford this Saturday

I'm from the Boston area and am headed to Hartford this Saturday for Eddie's show. I may have an extra ticket if none of my friends can commit this week (my original concert buddy bailed due to a family illness). I'm a female and 36 years old. I'd like someone close to my age and obviously cool. I may ask for a picture so I'll know who to look for when meeting up with you. I'll have other friends joining me (both male and female). I'm in panic mode right now with this extra ticket as I don't want it to go to waste. I'll update this thread as needed but please don't be disappointed if I can't hook you up/respond. Thanks for understanding. Go B's.

Cheers.
  • Options
    HurricaneHurricane Posts: 37
    Need a pair for NYC Beacon on 6/22. Who can help? Have sold many tix over the years on the board to true fans. Please help!!!
  • Options
    Two Eddie tickets for sale for Providence.

First Dress Circle Left. Row A, side by side. We can meet at the pre-show. Face value (of course).

Shoot me a pm, email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ricardofurriel@hotmail.com">ricardofurriel@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or cell (646) 247-8066

Cheers
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    gmnky2000gmnky2000 Posts: 3
    I have an extra Hartford,ct 6/18/11 Tenclub ticket waiting for one lucky fan to buy off me :D . Too many posts to go through to see if anyone needs, So hopefully that lucky someone see this. Face value of course. I hope someone needs cause I'd hate to see an empty seat next to me.
    Paul
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Need 2 for EV Beacon Night 1
    Please
    Thank you
  • Options
    Need 2 Tickets to the show in Boston tonight.

Can meet in or around Boston either during the day today or tonight at the show.
  • Options
    MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 372
    Looking for a pair of tickets to one of the Beacon NYC shows. Please PM me if you have a pair you are willing to sell. Thanks.
  • Options
    DP79321DP79321 Posts: 23
    edited June 2011
    sold
    Post edited by DP79321 on
  • Options
    Need 2 tickets to both beacon shows, please IM me if you have any.
    if i lose my membership number one more time because of a spam blocker, i might lose my mind.
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Need 1 lawn GA for both nights with wristbands for PJ20 if anyone can do that
  • Options
    GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    edited June 2011
    still need tix for Ed in NY or Philly...HELP!!! Singles welcome
    Post edited by GirlInRed on
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    Longtime 10cer looking for one good ticket for E.V. NYC 6/21 and 6/22.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 959
    I had no luck on the Ed presales and really want to go. I'm in need of 2 for the San Diego show on 7/5 and would even take them as singles. I'm also looking for just one for Long Beach, Wiltern and SBarbara Bowl. I'm a huge PJ fan having been lucky enough to catch them close to 60 times. I saw Ed in Santa Barbara, the two LA Wiltern shows in '08 and the two Upper Darby Philly shows in '09. Thanks, and here's to an awesome summer whether you're seeing Ed, PJ 20 or not!

Peace to All Jammers,
    ~M Bren
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    seattle night 1. will take anything thanks
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 190
    I need one lonesome seat for myself for NYC Beacon night 1
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I am looking for a single for Friday Seattle EV.

Woot
  • Options
    MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 372
    I'm bumping this one up because I still need two tickets for tomorrow night's show at the Beacon. Please send me a PM a you have a pair you are willing to part ways with.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    in need of a ticket for both nights but will settle for one of the nights

will pay for beer and poster and maybe one merch item
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    KaylosKaylos Posts: 37
    Might have an extra ticket for the Detroit show, coming from the Toronto area. Message if interested.
    <strong>Loud, And Damned Proud Of It</strong>
  • Options
    MTRMTR Posts: 30
    Need 1 ticket for either NYC show, will be a good seat buddy and cover beer,etc. Please pm me.

Mike
  • Options
    I am in desperate need of one ticket for either New York show, June 21st or June 22nd. Please help!! Please private message me back. Thank you so very much.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...All my hopes, anger, pride and shame...make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past just for today,... I am free.
  • Options
    tallboy2tallboy2 Posts: 9
    I have one single EV ticket for the 2nd night (the 29th) in Chicago. Seat is located at Balcony 3R row M seat 302. Am asking $90 for the ticket (basically face). Have hard ticket in hand. Can overnight once transaction occurs.
    Contact at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Steve.Tatgenhorst@CITY-Beverage.com">Steve.Tatgenhorst@CITY-Beverage.com</a><!-- e --> if interested.
    Steve Tatgenhorst
  • Options
    chris2391chris2391 Posts: 40
    Struck out today at Letterman, ended up seeing "Noah & the Whale". :|

I'm looking for one ticket to either NYC, or Philly. Please. Will buy you all the beer you can drink.
  • Options
    I had no luck on the Ed presales and really want to go. I'm looking for just one for Long Beach, Wiltern and SBarbara Bowl. I'm a huge PJ fan having been lucky enough to catch them close to 60 times since '95. I saw Ed in Santa Barbara, the two LA Wiltern shows in '08 and the two Upper Darby Philly shows in '09. Thanks, and here's to an awesome summer whether you're seeing Ed, PJ 20 or not!

Peace to All Jammers,
    ~M Bren
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    MS40917MS40917 Posts: 13
    Hey guys, I struck out at the presales and desperately want to go to either one of the shows in NYC. Please message me if you have a single. It would mean a whole lot to me to be able to go. My 30th birthday is this week and I've been in the 10 club since I was 13!I don't care if the ticket is in the last row, I would just love to be in the building. Thanks!
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    need a single for Seattle night one for a tyt friend of mine that doesn't post here. I will pay for the ticket face value and guarantee a face value sale of any EV print from SD, Long Beach, L.A., S.B. or PJ20.

Woot.
  • Options
    HeathermanHeatherman Posts: 16
    edited June 2011
    In NY for the shows from NC. Need 1 for both nights at the Beacon. Shut out for presale/on sale. Will be at the box office in less than 1 hour.
    Have extras for Toronto 2, Ottawa & Hamilton. Thanks!!

UPDATE Thanks Jeff for that extra ny1 and Thanks Ed for singing loud enuf to hear you from the sidewalk ny2. Thanks to Ben for the company that misery loves. Still looking for Chicago 1 & Toronto 1 and still have those extras to swap!

I LOVE MUSIC!
    best shout out during a quiet moment, NY1.
    Post edited by Heatherman on
  • Options
    Still looking for one ticket to either NYC show. Tonight 6/21, or tomorrow 6/22. Anyone know of anyone who has an extra one to spare? I got scammed again on Craigslist. These people need to be locked up by the police. Please help a fellow Jammer out.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...All my hopes, anger, pride and shame...make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past just for today,... I am free.
  • Options
    bump

I had no luck on the Ed presales and really want to go. I'm looking for just one for Long Beach, Wiltern and SBarbara Bowl. I'm a huge PJ fan having been lucky enough to catch them close to 60 times since '95. I saw Ed in Santa Barbara, the two LA Wiltern shows in '08 and the two Upper Darby Philly shows in '09. Thanks, and here's to an awesome summer whether you're seeing Ed, PJ 20 or not!

Peace to All Jammers,
    ~M Bren