Options

Official Extra Ticket Thread...Have/Need (Face Value Only)

Comments

• Options
    AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    Ayeeee wrote:
    I have an extra 10C ticket for Hartford and an extra 10C ticket for Boston. I am flying down for these shows and my friend who planned on going with me bailed, so now I am going solo. Face value of course. 298XXX, but I have a funny feeling I will be winning the ticket lottery for Hartford and will be front row 8-)

PM me if you are interested.

Andre

I Still have these tickets
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    edited April 2010
    I'm officially on the Columbus band wagon. Looking for a single 10c ticket.

edit...got one lined up. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    NickrandNickrand Posts: 140
    Hi, I'm looking for a single Ten Club ticket to the Cleveland show. I'm a nice guy and don't smell that bad.
    '00 Detroit; '03 Detroit I MSG II Boston III; '04 Toledo Grand Rapids; '05 Thunder Bay Kitchener London; '06 Arnhem Barcelona Marseille Prague Berlin; '07 Chorzow London Duesseldorf Copenhagen Nijmegen Lollapalooza; '08 EV LA II EV SD I DC MSG I/II EV Montreal I/II EV Toronto I/II EV Chicago I/II; '09 EV Memphis EV Atlanta I/II Berlin Manchester London Sydney Brisbane Auckland Christchurch; '10 Noblesville Cleveland Dublin Belfast Berlin; '11 EV Detroit EV St. Louis EV Minneapolis PJ20 I/II Winnipeg '12 Berlin I/II Stockholm Oslo '13 London Dallas '14 Berlin Stockholm Oslo Detroit
  • Options
    ddpjfanddpjfan Posts: 14
    edited May 2010
    ddpjfan wrote:
    I have one extra 10C ticket for both St. Louis and Columbus. PM if interested. 161xxx

UPDATE:
    St. Louis and Columbus are SOLD!

... but I now have an extra to Indy on 5/7/10. PM if interested. Thanks!

Update:
    Indy is sold.
    Post edited by ddpjfan on
  • Options
    trunkjamtrunkjam Posts: 21
    Looking for a single Columbus ticket, PM me if you've got one. I'll buy you a beer too.
    "Don't be inspired by bullshit, cause it's out there. It will only inspire you to be a bullshit person yourself and a hollow empty human being and you'll die and leave nothing on the earth except the things that you took away from it." EV - 6/26/03
  • Options
    cordurologycordurology Posts: 226
    I have an extra for the KC and STL shows. 10C #307xxx. PM me if you're interested.
    Lex 03, Gorge 05, Cincy 06
  • Options
    evilutionevilution Posts: 67
    I have an extra for the STL show. 10C. PM me if you're interested.

me too. 1 for STL
  • Options
    pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    I have an extra 10C for KC,STL,COL,NOB. My membership # is 447xxx. PM me if interested.
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    I have an extra 10C ticket for Buffalo.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    jv1999jv1999 Posts: 9
    edited May 2010
    I have extra 10c tickets for Dublin and Belfast shows. 1 ticket for both shows.

EDIT: Dublin gone. Belfast still available.

EDIT: Belfast ticket sold.

jari
    Post edited by jv1999 on
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    jv1999 wrote:
    I have extra 10c tickets for Dublin and Belfast shows. 1 ticket for both shows.

jari

PM sent re Dublin :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    MO18655MO18655 Posts: 17
    Boston Ticket - I am helping a fellow club member sell her spare 190xxx.
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    I have an extra for Buffalo. Drop me a PM!
  • Options
    mikevs10mikevs10 Posts: 21
    I have 1 ticket for Harford.
    Details:
    Sec 110 (directly behind stage)
    Row J (ticketmaster said this is the 1st row)
    Seat 1 (aisle)
    $75
    Go to stub hub and purchase.
    Ticket is for instant download.
    https://www.stubhub.com/pearl-jam-ticke ... 10-942211/

Peace
    Mike
    "heal the world with duct tape..."
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    go to stubhub and purchase??

really??
  • Options
    mikevs10mikevs10 Posts: 21

really??

What the hell is wrong with Stubhub? Easiest way to sell tickets. I'm not an asshole putting the ticket up and charging over face value. Yes, there are people (NOT STUBHUB) who put up a ticket and charge crazy prices. Stubhub does not own the tickets, so maybe you should have an issue with the assholes who charge way to much and not the site itself.

Mike
    "heal the world with duct tape..."
  • Options
    MajLreapMajLreap Posts: 100
    Need 2 decent seats for Boston! Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    mikevs10 wrote:

really??

What the hell is wrong with Stubhub? Easiest way to sell tickets. I'm not an asshole putting the ticket up and charging over face value. Yes, there are people (NOT STUBHUB) who put up a ticket and charge crazy prices. Stubhub does not own the tickets, so maybe you should have an issue with the assholes who charge way to much and not the site itself.

Mike

Stubhub charges the buyer a 10% of whatever the "people" list as their selling price and that's after charging the seller 15% commission. Plus their fees for the buyer to get their tickets is outrageous as well. $5 to print at home... Up to $25 for FedEx... Day of event... $10 to print at home and $15 to pick up at a StubHub office.

While that 15% from the seller is comparable to ebay... is there really a need to rape the buyer as well?
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm still hoping there's a compassionate female fan fan club member out there who will share her other ticket with me for MSGI or MSGII. I've been a fan forever (member number 94xxx) and got shut out when I tried to buy tickets. :cry: I'm so upset about the possibility of not seeing Pearl Jam on this tour and I don't know what else to do...I can't afford to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars on Stubhub or whatever....

Please PM me if you have an extra ticket to share--obviously, I'd happily pay face value for the ticket, and certainly buy you some drinks, too....it was also my 40th birthday a few weeks ago--think of all the good karma you'd get if you help me!

Wendy
    8/7/92, 4/12/94,10/2/96,9/15/98, 8/29/00,8/30/00,10/28/00,4/8/03,4/29/03, 7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/11/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/25/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/20/10, 9/7/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/25/13, 12/6/13, 4/8/16, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22
  • Options
    FA30033FA30033 Posts: 2
    I have 2 fan club tix for MSG 5/21
    I will trade for 2 fan club tix for MSG 5/20
  • Options
    14RAY5514RAY55 Mami Posts: 109
    I was going to wait until PJ came down to South Florida but I can't miss them with The Black Keys. Please, I need one ticket to MSG1!
    Still Alive And Well In Miami
    4-23-92 Miami,8-22-92 Miami,3-28-94 Miami,10-07-96 Ft.Laud.,9-22-98 WPB,9-23-98 WPB,8-9-00 WPB,8-10-00 WPB,4-11-03 WPB,7-16-06 S.F.,7-18-06 S.F.,7-22-06 Gorge,6-11-08 WPB,6-12-08 Tampa,10-23-10 Moun.View,10-24-10 Moun.View
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    jamburger wrote:
    mikevs10 wrote:

really??

Mike

Stubhub charges the buyer a 10% of whatever the "people" list as their selling price and that's after charging the seller 15% commission. Plus their fees for the buyer to get their tickets is outrageous as well. $5 to print at home... Up to $25 for FedEx... Day of event... $10 to print at home and $15 to pick up at a StubHub office.

While that 15% from the seller is comparable to ebay... is there really a need to rape the buyer as well?

exactly my point

why use stubhub when paypal gives the same protection to buyer and seller?
  • Options
    yieldpjyieldpj Posts: 39
    I'm looking for a single 10c ticket to Newark with a member with a low 10c number. My number is 138xxx. Please contact me either through the forum or via email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mikenorrby10@hotmail.com">mikenorrby10@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks and I am only looking to buy ticket at face value and will not trade any of my other tickets that I have.

Mike
    "He Who Forgets, Will Be Destined To Remember"
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    i have an extra 10c ticket to cleveland, member no 165***
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    wordowordo Posts: 22
    I have one- excellent non 10C seat to Boston.
    Seat is in the 1st row of loge 1. Pretty good seat (even if it came from ticketmaster).

PM me if interested and we can work out the details
    thanks
  • Options
    I am looking to buy one tic for the Boston show.
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    edited May 2010
    I have spare 10c tix to MSG1 and Newark. Member number is not great, but I think I've always had good seats anyway (better than TM for sure). PM me if interested.

ETA: Both tickets are gone. Good luck everyone!
    Post edited by Tone on
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    release00release00 Posts: 346
    I have an extra for the KC and STL shows. 10C #307xxx. PM me if you're interested.

Pm sent
    "So much it dont show"
  • Options
    BW4364BW4364 Posts: 2
    We are two PJ TCers, and our friends who were going to join us in Cleveland and Indy just pulled out, so we have a good pair for each night available, face value only of course, to anyone who is in need. We'll be doing Columbus/Indy/Cleveland and getting to the shows in the afternoons for tix each day.
  • Options
    warrenfsewarrenfse Posts: 74
    I have an extra pair for MSG 1 that I need to trade for night 2. I can also do a one for one if that would work. PM me. Thanks!

W