bark.... bark.....UPDATE ........

13»

Comments

• AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    pjsyco wrote:
    FUCK ME!!!!! THE SOUTH GETS SCREWED......AGAIN!!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY'VE SIGNED AN EXCLUSIVE DEAL WITH HOME DEPOT INSTEAD OF TARGET....FUCKERS!!!! I COULD'VE TRIED TO CRASH THE PARTY IN ATLANTA IF THEY HAD!! LIKE I SAID, THE SOUTH GETS SCREWED AGAIN!!!!! :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    pretty sure the band is still in nyc and i believe the op is also in nyc so i'm gonna guess the band will do a in store in a Manhattan target

*sits back to watch all the manhattan targets get over run*

:mrgreen:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    the clusterfucktitude of this thread is amazing

wow
  • pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    If Mike is supposed to be on Fallon tonight, then that's a crapload of traveling in a couple days for him. ;)
  • Yea the band is still in NY i believe. My ex gf (who I absolutly hate, sidebar) was gushing about her friend running into Eddie last night at a bar in the city. I don't think they'll be in Minnesota today
    Hartford '06 Camden '06 East Rutherford '06
    Madrid '07 Munich '07 London '07
    Camden '08 MSG I '08 MSG II '08 Hartford '08 Mansfield '08
    Philly II '09 Philly III '09 Philly IV '09
    Hartford '10 MSG I '10 MSG II '10
    Made in America Fest Philly '12
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    If Mike is supposed to be on Fallon tonight, then that's a crapload of traveling in a couple days for him. ;)

Fallon is taped in the same building as SNL at like 5 this afternoon; and this party isn't until tomorrow apparently.

They could still be in New York and travel to Minnesota tomorrow.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    uglybabo wrote:

Fallon is taped in the same building as SNL at like 5 this afternoon; and this party isn't until tomorrow apparently.

Wait a minute is mike really on Fallon :?:
  • Just got word that even Target employees need tickets for this.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    RiotZact wrote:
    uglybabo wrote:

Wait a minute is mike really on Fallon :?:

http://twitter.com/brainofjoacohen/status/10521727673
  • Just got confirmation that they are playing for Target employees right now.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    what.the.fuck

playing for target employees on the same stage as The Jonas Brothers?

Say goodbye to the band we knew and loved
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • poto101poto101 Posts: 406
    They made more money with the target deal than they would have without it and are playing to the company's top people to show their gratitude, what's so bad about that?

It's not like they are a band for hire that will play anything. Has the whole band ever even done anything this corporate before?

it's not the end of the world, they make a few bucks and are less worried about money when they play shows for the rest of us.
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    for the first time ever, the dream of my favorite band playing at my wedding seems possible.
    tacos
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    eldarion75 wrote:

Wow.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    iwasthere wrote:
    for the first time ever, the dream of my favorite band playing at my wedding seems possible.

:lol:
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i told you guy guys !!!!!!!!!! maybe now you can stop with the "next week" comments :lol::lol::lol::lol:

UPDATE
    http://www.twofeetthick.com/2010/03/on- ... pearl-jam/
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    that's cool...but don't call Minnesotans cheeseheads. You've got the wrong state.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg