bark.... bark.....UPDATE ........

Comments

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    norm wrote:
    wait...so the band is gonna play in a target in Minneapolis, to a bunch of Wisconsinites, while wearing viking horns?

no pearl jam is playing a "show" at TARGET HQ ...they are having a party of some sort
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • joe2468 wrote:
    i know i droped the ball on the cheese head thing ...for some reason i got mixed up the vikings and the packers ...even had to look it up to make sure ...and i still fucked it up.... i meant to say horn hats

Very hard to mix those up if your from around here...
    Speaking of which...

Do you know why Iowa doesn't have a professional football team?

... because then Minnesota would want one too!
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    norm wrote:
    wait...so the band is gonna play in a target in Minneapolis, to a bunch of Wisconsinites, while wearing viking horns?

torvald.jpg
    joe2468 wrote:
    i know i droped the ball on the cheese head thing ...for some reason i got mixed up the vikings and the packers ...even had to look it up to make sure ...and i still fucked it up.... i meant to say horn hats

Speaking of which...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

torvald.jpg

exactly!! who's in favor of the band wearing viking horns on this tour?!?! :wave: :thumbup: :lol:
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,463
    norm wrote:
    No.

After all the backlash the band received last night, after their performance on SNL, they have decided to all get jobs at Target, in Minneapolis.

Clean up in aisle 5!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS............. dont plan vacations around it ...name your first born child after me ....im just repeating what i heard
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    flav.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    norm wrote:
    No.

After all the backlash the band received last night, after their performance on SNL, they have decided to all get jobs at Target, in Minneapolis.

Clean up in aisle 5!!!!!

i would love to have the band play the blue light specials! :mrgreen:

and yes, i know that's k-mart not target but bite me :P
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Will they be wearing red shirts and khaki's?
    Nice shirt.
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    Whoever is going to be there, cheeseheads or vikings, you are all lucky SOB's.

Enjoy the show, and please post the set list.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
    joe2468 wrote:
    TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS............. dont plan vacations around it ...name your first born child after me ....im just repeating what i heard

man i'm just screwing around ;)

thanks for cluing us in :D
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    edited March 2010
    Target Center,Minneapolis Minnesota

Target Corporation Annual Company Party

I have tuesday off work to order MSG tix,so im gonna head down
    to the Target Center to see if i can spot any of our guys around.
    My mom has a friend who works for a target store. Im gonna ask
    her to ask the friend monday if she can go to the company party,and if
    this info is true at all.
    If it is,maybe i can be her guest to said party ;)
    Post edited by LOV2ROCK on
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    norm wrote:
    No.

Clean up in aisle 5!!!!!

you mean "clean up on aisle 5 against 1"... right?
    I can hear Ed now, on the intercom, after he gets his job at Target.

"Ummm, uhhhhh, can I ummm, get a price check, on some ummmmm, panty shields"???????
    norm wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

man i'm just screwing around ;)

thanks for cluing us in :D

i know .. just dont want people to buy plane tickets and shit.... :lol::lol::lol: back when Backspacer came out i got it a few days early and posted on the board the place i got it from....some guy DROVE from upstate ny (3 hour drive) to get the cd ....but when he got there they pulled it off the shelves .....he then PMed me bitching and yelling and asking me to give him 50 bucks to pay for his tolls and gass :lol::lol::lol: IM NOT JOKIN

"Ummm, uhhhhh, can I ummm, get a price check, on some ummmmm, panty shields"???????

Ed will be in charge of the roller dogs.
    Nice shirt.

Ed will be in charge of the roller dogs.
    Actually, Ed was in charge of womens clothing, until that one bad day in April.

"I like to shit on little girls heads"
  • damendamen Posts: 104
    If you lived and worked in Minneapolis, like myself, what action would you take on this matter? This thread seems too weird to be true, but I can't help to be excited knowing I have been in Target HQ right where they have these kind of events....

That may just land him in the manager's office.

"Now Ed, we've had this discussion before."
    Nice shirt.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243

That may just land him in the manager's office.

"Now Ed, we've had this discussion before."

lumbergh1.jpg
  • zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    damen wrote:
    If you lived and worked in Minneapolis, like myself, what action would you take on this matter? This thread seems too weird to be true, but I can't help to be excited knowing I have been in Target HQ right where they have these kind of events....

My question exactly. I work downtown and am wondering the same thing. Any more details so one might try and impersonate a Target employee (you know, khaki pants and red shirt) to get in or something?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,701
    Like the scene in the deceptively named "Funny People" where James Taylor is playing the Myspace corporate party.
    Think Ed will end the set with a "Fuck Walmart!"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • joe2468 wrote:

Speaking of which...

not a very good joke. they also dont have a basketball team,baseball team,hockey team, no pro golfers from the area. I think there was a good spooner from iowa.
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    norm wrote:

:lol:
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    FUCK ME!!!!! THE SOUTH GETS SCREWED......AGAIN!!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY'VE SIGNED AN EXCLUSIVE DEAL WITH HOME DEPOT INSTEAD OF TARGET....FUCKERS!!!! I COULD'VE TRIED TO CRASH THE PARTY IN ATLANTA IF THEY HAD!! LIKE I SAID, THE SOUTH GETS SCREWED AGAIN!!!!! :D
  • Poncier wrote:
    Like the scene in the deceptively named "Funny People" where James Taylor is playing the Myspace corporate party.
    Think Ed will end the set with a "Fuck Walmart!"

Good call, "Fuck Facebook in the face!"
    Hartford '06 Camden '06 East Rutherford '06
    Madrid '07 Munich '07 London '07
    Camden '08 MSG I '08 MSG II '08 Hartford '08 Mansfield '08
    Philly II '09 Philly III '09 Philly IV '09
    Hartford '10 MSG I '10 MSG II '10
    Made in America Fest Philly '12
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    torvald.jpg
    Victory!!!!!!!!!!
    Things were different then
  • I've heard rumblings of this too. Toying with the idea of making the trip dowtown. Probably won't amount to anything...but whatever, I figure worst case scenario I end up going out for some drinks for Tuesday funday.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    Target Center,Minneapolis Minnesota

Target Corporation Annual Company Party

I have tuesday off work to order MSG tix,so im gonna head down
    to the Target Center to see if i can spot any of our guys around.
    My mom has a friend who works for a target store. Im gonna ask
    her to ask the friend monday if she can go to the company party,and if
    this info is true at all.
    If it is,maybe i can be her guest to said party ;)

You have the CREEPIEST avatar EVER!!!