Is there something wrong with me?

2»

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Wilds wrote:
    I like the new Pearl Jam that has a sense of humor and has no problem letting it show on an SNL skit.

I rank Backspacer and Self-Titled in the top half of PJ albums.

I prefer Ed's Into the Wild soundtrack to most PJ albums, and, if given the choice, I would rather see another Ed solo show than a full-band PJ show.

I think Unthought Known, Against the Waves, and Got Some are better than most songs on No Code or Yield.

I have no problem with the band trying to market themselves through Target.

About the only thing the guys have done in the past few years to disappoint me was that private show they did for a corporate gathering last year.

Is there something wrong with me?

Nothing wrong with you other than the fact that you somehow got to hear a song called Against the Waves? Is that some B-Side you got? :ugeek: :geek: 8-)

I agree with a lot of what your post implies, however I would rather see the full band.

I like the direction the band is going in, and I'm down with Into the 'Wilds', type songs.

Dude, how did it take three pages of this thread for someone to call me out on that?

I'm an idiot. Thank you.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus