Membership help desperately needed

2»

Comments

• ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    edited March 2010
    AGAIN....

If you can find a credit card transaction for $20 to Pearl Jam, LLC last year that was after March 10th 2009, I would have a copy of that ready to go if they ask for it.

I would just call them at 7 AM until they are able to assist. Be prepared to fax or email it to them asap.
    Post edited by ECM on
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • cifrancgxcifrancgx Posts: 350
    bakerfall wrote:
    Well the tenclub really came through and I got my membership number back. I am not, however, able to buy tix in this presale. In the grand scheme of things that's pretty minor compared to losing 15 years of senority.

Thanks 10c!

That's awesome! I would understand your pain. I am a 105xxx. I originally signed up in Oct 1993 (when it was $5 a year) I remember my first newsletter was a B&W xeroxed folded piece of paper. I got the 1993 xmas single as well. I think my membership even lapsed when I had moved in 1995 (but I signed up again around that time I think). I would suggest using a online calendar like Yahoo or Google and setting a reminder on your renewal anniversary date.
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • I have faith. Tenclub will come through for you. in 08' my renewal email got lost in the shuffle and I let it lapse. Emailed them and through their kind hearts ny number got reinstated. Since then I say viva la tenclub! Hope they help you out.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    cifrancgx wrote:
    bakerfall wrote:
    Well the tenclub really came through and I got my membership number back. I am not, however, able to buy tix in this presale. In the grand scheme of things that's pretty minor compared to losing 15 years of senority.

Thanks 10c!

That's awesome! I would understand your pain. I am a 105xxx. I originally signed up in Oct 1993 (when it was $5 a year) I remember my first newsletter was a B&W xeroxed folded piece of paper. I got the 1993 xmas single as well. I think my membership even lapsed when I had moved in 1995 (but I signed up again around that time I think). I would suggest using a online calendar like Yahoo or Google and setting a reminder on your renewal anniversary date.
    good idea about using an on line calender think ill do that 8-)
    good luck bakerfall hope it works out for you ;)
  • bakerfallbakerfall Posts: 76
    One more update, I logged into the site when KC went on sale and I could see the "buy" button. I didn't know how the restrictions worked, so I called the ten club and explained the situation and my question. She was very nice, said that sometimes emails go into junk mail, etc. and then said I was good to go for tickets. I asked "I'm concerned because my Membership date shows March 14th", she said "I just changed it" :)

I was floored, such great customer service and I bought both shows I was trying to get today.

I know people knock the ten club, but this was really a great experience with them for something that could have been really bad for me. They have some very understanding people at that place.

Thanks ten club!
  • I'm very happy for you!!! Enjoy the shows!
  • nykoellenykoelle Posts: 80
    Need to post another +1 for Ten Club. I almost did the same as you (though I don't have quite the same seniority, I think I have 9 years or so). They were very cool and said they could forgive me this once. But not again. I pumped it up so it's good to 2012, but I'm definitely going to be putting another hundred bucks into it with my next big paycheck.
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    bakerfall wrote:
    One more update, I logged into the site when KC went on sale and I could see the "buy" button. I didn't know how the restrictions worked, so I called the ten club and explained the situation and my question. She was very nice, said that sometimes emails go into junk mail, etc. and then said I was good to go for tickets. I asked "I'm concerned because my Membership date shows March 14th", she said "I just changed it" :)

I was floored, such great customer service and I bought both shows I was trying to get today.

I know people knock the ten club, but this was really a great experience with them for something that could have been really bad for me. They have some very understanding people at that place.

Thanks ten club!

Nice one glad you got your tickets in the end buddy!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates