Here is a tip or two for all you travelling fans.

2»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    RockMama wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    iwasthere wrote:
    Do people in Europe think Americans don't know how to use google?

i'm surprised people in America even know how to spell Europe, let alone point it out on a map... so well done :clap:
    I know how to locate Fucking, Austria. Yes it is a real town.

thats pretty cool :thumbup:

hey did you know there is a town called Clitoris in Estonia... although only 11% of men can find it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    And I suppose you are one of them.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
    Cob wrote:
    Let me see, I'm 40, I saw Grateful Dead 169 times and slept in my own bed 2 of those times, I've seen Phish about 30 times and slept in my bed 2 of those times, I've seen Pearl Jam 28 times and slept in my own bed 2 or 3 of those times. Yes I think I know how to arrange my travel plans by now, since I have been doing from the time you had to call all the airlines and hotels yourself and use travel agents, as there was not internet to use.... :lol:

But thanks for the concern.... :roll:

you still use this phone though...

telephone.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    RockMama wrote:
    And I suppose you are one of them.

I'm the Mayor
  • RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    Cob wrote:
    Let me see, I'm 40, I saw Grateful Dead 169 times and slept in my own bed 2 of those times, I've seen Phish about 30 times and slept in my bed 2 of those times, I've seen Pearl Jam 28 times and slept in my own bed 2 or 3 of those times. Yes I think I know how to arrange my travel plans by now, since I have been doing from the time you had to call all the airlines and hotels yourself and use travel agents, as there was not internet to use.... :lol:

The United States is pretty big, but it's not like this happens to us when we go to another part of the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iXGbJKjNxU

True DEADHEADS sleep on the grass or in their car. Not too hard to arrange.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    RockMama wrote:
    Cob wrote:

The United States is pretty big, but it's not like this happens to us when we go to another part of the country.

or under a motorcycle in the rain Hershey PA 85

just like Tom thumb ;)
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    People say this thread is logic but i've seen about a million threads since i posted this with people still asking about how to find the nearest whatever or how to do more than 1 show.
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    RockMama wrote:
    Cob wrote:

or under a motorcycle in the rain Hershey PA 85

just like Tom thumb ;)

And its Easter time too?
    dunkman wrote:
    iwasthere wrote:

i'm surprised people in America even know how to spell Europe, let alone point it out on a map... so well done :clap:

yep, we are are all fat, bible thumping, gun slinging dumbasses.... :roll:

You left out "and proud of it"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

hey did you know there is a town called Clitoris in Estonia... although only 11% of men can find it.

:D:D

And forget about G-Spot, Kazakhstan

and certainly Lipstick Lesbian, French Guinea
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Brisk is right - I only started using Google Maps this year, and it's great.

No clue why he's getting such a tough time about it. I believe he's only trying to be helpful.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Red Lukin wrote:

No clue why he's getting such a tough time about it. I believe he's only trying to be helpful.

Well someone has always gotta be a dick...
    Brisk. wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

Well someone has always gotta be a dick...

yeah you should really try working on that aspect of your personality ;);)
  • asurPRIZEleftasurPRIZEleft Posts: 229
    Brisk. wrote:
    iwasthere wrote:

I dont think every American knows to use it. "The not tech savie" may not realise how useful this tool can be.
    really......r u kidding me or what. this animosity between the 2 worlds have to stop... we all need to grow up
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
    Brisk. wrote:
    With a bit more effort you can colour code your points and add notes to each pin you make etc and ultimately share your maps with other people and get a nice little map of your journey and all the stops your making from just your seat.

article116302203f944940.jpg

(Hope you get a chuckle, Brisk) 8-)