4 Year Old Attending Concert?

2»

Comments

• HL286226HL286226 Posts: 2
    I saw Eddie Vedder solo in Boston...there was a 4 year old sitting in the seat in front of me. Of course, it was a much different atmosphere than your normal Pearl Jam concert, but she was very well behaved and actually sang along to most of the songs!
  • dirty_mikedirty_mike Posts: 131
    CW11331 wrote:
    dirty_mike wrote:
    DO IT!!!! Espically if she loves PJ, she'll never forget it and neither will you!!

I took my son to see PJ last year at Spectrum #3, he loved it. Although he's 10, he's still a child. People were very respectful and everyone said how cool it was. Be prepared for the pot and cigarette smoke, but there's nothing you can do about that.

YES YOU CAN-!!! It's called don't bring a fuc*ing 4 year old to a fuc&ing rock concert!!!!

I meant theres nothing you can do to stop it, so be prepared for it!! Its gonna happen!! I didnt tell the guy to go tell whoever is smoking it to put it out. Its something that you have to deal with.
  • corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668
    edited March 2010
    Gr8Scott wrote:
    Why would anyone bring or even think about bringing a 4 year old to a rock concert? Have a babysitter watch her at your trailer. LOL

My trailer? I own two very successful businesses and live in a nice home. Forgive me for thinking that it would be fun to take my daughter to see the band that I enjoy listening to with her.

It's a joke lighten up you have nothing to prove to me, but thinking of bringing a 4 year old to a rock concert?
    Give me a break! People get hurt at concerts all the time.
    Post edited by corduroykelly on
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Gr8Scott wrote:
    My 4 Year old daughter loves PJ. She rocks out to them daily and requires PJ when ever we drive somewhere. I am thinking about buying tickets to the St. Louis show, would it be bad to take her to the show?

Hi, I'm Earth....have we met?
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Sawyer wrote:
    Gr8Scott wrote:
    My 4 Year old daughter loves PJ. She rocks out to them daily and requires PJ when ever we drive somewhere. I am thinking about buying tickets to the St. Louis show, would it be bad to take her to the show?

Hi, I'm Earth....have we met? I just called DCFS
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    Yeah i would of never brought my kid/kids to shows at that age i waited till my oldest was 14 to take him to PJ at MSG in 08 ...I would vote bad idea
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....