Boston

2»

Comments

• Tweeter is so much better for tailgating. Easier to take the green line in and get the hell out, admittedly, but no pre-game tailgating???

Drinking in a parking lot is overrated. They'll be plenty to do before the shows in boston, you just gotta know where you're going.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • mcthudmcthud Posts: 366
    Tweeter is so much better for tailgating. Easier to take the green line in and get the hell out, admittedly, but no pre-game tailgating???

Drinking in a parking lot is overrated. They'll be plenty to do before the shows in boston, you just gotta know where you're going.

And do your best to avoid pre-game amateur hour.
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    In '06, the wife and I were in Boston by 10am. Had a blast walking around the city. Grabbed lunch at the Barking Crab, and then met some friends at the Harp.

Sure, you're going to spend more money hitting a bar as opposed to tailgating, but at least you don't have to worry about rent-a-cops coming around and pouring your booze out. I'm all for shows being in the city.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Poncier wrote:
    If these dates are accurate, it may well be because of the possibility of playoffs, NBA would want the arena held for a possible Friday or Sunday game, NHL would want a Thursday and Saturday slot held (although we know the Bruins will be long gone by then), so Monday & Tues in May are by that reasoning logical.

another person making sense... this place is going to shit ;)

although this kind of trumps Indifference's popularity thought... I'm pretty sure NYC will sell out just as quick as Boston

but they're a bigger guarantee to be out of the playoffs?
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    It couldn't be the week before! I already have a hotel and tickets for the city from the 7th to the 12th!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• Gibson wrote:
    It couldn't be the week before! I already have a hotel and tickets for the city from the 7th to the 12th!

didn't you call that in a post yesterday?
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
    Where do you think the guys will be spotted in between sound check and showtime? I heard they were down Fenway area the last time they were in town.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    mansfield isnt even in boston...

downtown all the way!!!!!
    Sorry. Correction: last time they played the Garden
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nothing but good vibes for our beloved Boston on the eve of tomorrow's big announcement.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    Good luck to the people of Boston....

I hope BostonLou gets 4 shows.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Fuck Boston, Go Yanks!

spring training!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Nothing but good vibes for our beloved Boston on the eve of tomorrow's big announcement.

You do realize Fenway ain't gettin' a show don't ya? Naah, I'm just messing with ya. Your avatar cracks me up everytime I look at it :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Fuck Boston, Go Yanks!

spring training!

I'm from Boston and i just want to say, i love New York!!! :D:D

IT'S THE FUCKING YANKEES I HATE!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Good luck to the people of Boston....

I hope BostonLou gets 4 shows.........

why? his wife will only let him go to one of them!....or he may have a prior engagement...like he seems to have all the other times there is something going on. :lol::lol: