A little hope for Toronto!

2»

Comments

• A friend of mine has tipped me off to Toronto Pearl Jam shows in the past and hasn't said anything to me this time around. I'm assuming Toronto isn't in the cards for now.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,486
    It has always kinda bugged me that US citizens call themselves Americans, like they are the only ones. :lol:

True, plus both Canada & Mexico along with USA are part of North America! Why call Italy, Spain & UK European? Oh, cause they are in the continent called Europe. Just like Canada & Mexico. We are part of North America. America! Oh well! We might have to change the map & make USA, Canada & Mexico their own contintent. :|

We might have to change this theme song! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdj2zbMIOqU
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Listen Canada & Mexico, your at the party ok, you just gotta sit at the kids table and not talk when the adults are talking :twisted: happy?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,486
    KO282453 wrote:
    Listen Canada & Mexico, your at the party ok, you just gotta sit at the kids table and not talk when the adults are talking :twisted: happy?

Kids rock @ parties. Adults just suck. I see those adults @ parties standing there like zombies, text messaging to each other when the adults they are texting to are right across the table. Boring! Kids can throw their drinks & food right across the tables & piss ourselves silly. It's awesome! :lol:
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    KO282453 wrote:

we may be at the kids table, but the united states is that annoying uncle at the adult table who butts into every conversation.... or the depressed aunt who ruins every family gathering by drinking too much and ends up causing a scene.
    i've been to Canada a bunch of times, my wife and i talk about moving there alot,people there are nice, i'd love to be at the kids table. very cold though very cold.
    KO282453 wrote:

we may be at the kids table, but the united states is that annoying uncle at the adult table who butts into every conversation.... or the depressed aunt who ruins every family gathering by drinking too much and ends up causing a scene.

I'm the depressed drunk Aunt!!!! <----i :? :( ofcourse after two terms of George Bush, who can blame me, Obama honeymoon's over too, i miss Uncle Ronald.