Films that cheer you up

13»

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    demetrios wrote:
    Ponyo

Sweet! 8-)

I watched that just a couple of weeks ago. Soooooo cute! :D Definitely on my list of films that cheer me up.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    FirstExit wrote:
    literally ANY Christmas movie makes me incredibly happy, but I can't watch them now :(

Not until November 1st at least.

I just watched It's A Wonderful Life today (I guess it counts for a Christmas film). Very, very good. Hadn't seen it before for some reason.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    Madagascar 1 and 2. Those lemurs are a hoot as are the penguins. I'm hooked on the series, and I watch it with my nieces when I'm at my twin's house. When I'm in a funk, I search youtubes for King Julian or the penguins. I always end up laughing.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird