Have you ever looked through someone's text mesages?

2»

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Sorry, haven't read the whole thread but I went through my nbow ex-husband's phone once when our marriage was disintegrating & it's NEVER a good idea/a very bad thing to do! If you have strong enough suspicions to do it in the 1st place then somehting is wrong!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    I usually delete mine right away after I read them, not that there's anything crazy.. and there's never a moment for anyone to be looking on my phone anyways.
    Thats what I do with my messages. I don't let anyone get the chance to read them, but I have snuck and read other people's.
    Save room for dessert!
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    ya my brothers i did the other day then felt bad cos i ended up reading the texts about how he told a girl he didn't want to go on another date with her lol
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • I have not.
    It's funny though...spends tons of time with a wonderful young lady who happens to be my best friend and she would probably murder someone, myself included, if someone went through her messages. So, one evening we were out and stopped so I could retrieve some tasty beverages for the evening. When I return to the vehicle she tells me I got a message from a certain female that said.....I ask how she knew....I read it she said....OH REALLY....
    On another occasion she used my phone to send a message but then proceeded to read the others I had sent and came across me having a little light-hearted fun at her expense because she had argued me up and down that she was present for a certain incident at my house when I knew for a fact she had not been present.
    I doesn't bother me at all for her to do it, but if it were someone else I probably would blow my top
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    their text messages? no... their underwear drawer? loads... :thumbup: shame it was my dad though. :oops:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    morello wrote:
    Sorry, haven't read the whole thread but I went through my nbow ex-husband's phone once when our marriage was disintegrating & it's NEVER a good idea/a very bad thing to do! If you have strong enough suspicions to do it in the 1st place then somehting is wrong!

Yups! So true. This was the first I have ever done something like this and it will be my last time.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I might have and I think it was worth it. :twisted:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.