Options

The Cove wins an Oscar !!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    brandon10 wrote:
    So it's OK to kill something as long as you eat it? And what does "intelligence" have to do with anything? The smarter something is the less reason we have to murder it? Environmentalists have such a weird moral framework.

You should really watch the movie. I'm not even mad at your lack of understanding in these posts. I'm just embarrassed for you. :oops:

What would happen if you were to round up thousands of german shepards and slaughter them with swords? How do you think the public would feel about you? Not environmentalists, the general public?

I would never condone such a thing but you have to admit rounding up thousands of german shepherds and hacking them with swords sounds kind of badass. Like maybe they are Nazi German shepherds ala Wolfenstein? Would that make it OK?

It would make a pretty kick ass 80's metal album cover too!

uh, no, actually it sounds quite the opposite of badass :(
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options

The opposite of bad is good but what's the opposite of "ass"?

What if in addition to being Nazi German shepherds the dogs are wearing "Palin 2012" doggy t-shirts? Can we kill them then?
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955

What if in addition to being Nazi German shepherds the dogs are wearing "Palin 2012" doggy t-shirts? Can we kill them then?
    don't know the opposite but you might be the synonym...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:

What I love about Pearl Jam fans is how we never call each other names. Eddie would be proud!
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    haffajappa wrote:

What I love about Pearl Jam fans is how we never call each other names. Eddie would be proud!
    Eddies a vegetarian ;)
    and at least I didn't say you sounded like you tasted like a popsicle thats been stuck up someones ass...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    And for that I thank you HaffaJappa!

Now, back to the issue at hand.

German shepherds who are Nazis and wearing Palin 2012 t-shirts. Let's say they are zombies too, so technically they are already dead. Can we machete them then?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181

German shepherds who are Nazis and wearing Palin 2012 t-shirts. Let's say they are zombies too, so technically they are already dead. Can we machete them then?
    if you are not going to contribute in a constructive way, please make your own thread instead of destroying and making a mockery of this one. some of us take this issue seriously...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114

if you are not going to contribute in a constructive way, please make your own thread instead of destroying and making a mockery of this one. some of us take this issue seriously...

It's pretty obvious he realized he was way over his head in this thread. So instead of watching the film and coming back to post anything constructive, he starts acting like a five year old that won't get his way.
  • Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    Seriously, how would the American people feel if we were to kill thousands of dogs and secretly pass them off as pork?