Backspacer White Vinyl

youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
edited March 2010 in The Porch
OK, I have a common sense question to ask....

How does this guy know it is a white backspacer if the vinyl is unopened????????

Someone is bullshitting someone here.

Either it is a white backspacer vinyl that has been opened.....

or it is an unopened black vinyl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Backspace ... 414d9f2856
He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    The white backspacer has a sticker that says "white vinyl limited edition" or something like that.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    arq wrote:
    The white backspacer has a sticker that says "white vinyl limited edition" or something like that.

Oops :oops:

hahaha you can tell I have one, right Jose? Sorry about that. Just figured they were all packaged the same. Never heard of the stickers attached to it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    youngster wrote:
    arq wrote:

Oops :oops:

hahaha you can tell I have one, right Jose? Sorry about that. Just figured they were all packaged the same. Never heard of the stickers attached to it.

you're not the first or the last person to jump to conclusions, but a little bit of caution is very healthy ;) I asked myself the same until I saw the sticker.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    A sticker huh . were is the sticker ??

http://bit.ly/bsVLGa
    jokertt14 wrote:
    A sticker huh . were is the sticker ??

http://bit.ly/bsVLGa

well, you don't have to believe me. But normally is on the upper right corner, and is a round sticker, but like I said you don't have to believe me ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    well it looks like the seller stole the picture from pjcollectors - or maybe "Images by: Ryan Miller, norman-grunge" is the seller :|
    Elzar wrote:
    well it looks like the seller stole the picture from pjcollectors - or maybe "Images by: Ryan Miller, norman-grunge" is the seller :|
    :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• yeah, I noticed this auction, too...it's gonna get messy for the seller :?
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    I wonder how much much will cost at the end... I think it's more expensive than the Benny.
    México 24/11/2011
  • benny will be cheap as chips compared to this..

150-200 so the seller says..if that many. this is only the 3rd on the open market both the other two sold for over $3000.

i dont think we will ever know the press run of white backspacers .as we still dont know the run of orange fixers.which are not showing up that often (one on ebay now).but if it was a two hundred(as has been rumoured)run i think we would of seen more then the twenty or so that have surfaced todate.

so for a white backspacers the price does not look like it will get cheaper unless we find out the press run was more then 200.but i dont even think that will effect the cost now.

madness? maybe ..but its here to stay..can i have one please :P
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Elzar wrote:

well it sure as hell isn't norman!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    arq wrote:
    i wish i knew it before i open and my second copy that i open to check
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”