albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Posts: 4,307
    U got a PM!
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i could use a pair as well
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    some of u i wanna kick them in the butt..why took u so long to search for tix,espesialy for berlin??i have more than 10 friends in facebook searching the last week..the tix 10c are sold out + the ones from ticket company in germany..the only way is to live in germany and buy them in srores in berlin..
    check here where
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&start=0
    danm..so good friends are without ticket for berlin..this guys is an epik show in a perfect place the date 30-6,that will honor our brother that gone in Denmark...
    i dont get it why people let 3 months to pass..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    some of u i wanna kick them in the butt..why took u so long to search for tix,espesialy for berlin??i have more than 10 friends in facebook searching the last week..the tix 10c are sold out + the ones from ticket company in germany..the only way is to live in germany and buy them in srores in berlin..
    check here where
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... 11&start=0
    danm..so good friends are without ticket for berlin..this guys is an epik show in a perfect place the date 30-6,that will honor our brother that gone in Denmark...

maybe because my family just planned a european vacation and i just realized that i could make this show?

what the fuck is your problem?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    check here where
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&start=0

maybe because my family just planned a european vacation and i just realized that i could make this show?

what the fuck is your problem?
    no pro man,,i wish i could help..so good friends are without ticket for berlin...alot of 10c member ,,was in a manner of speaking the kick u thing.come on,dont get angry,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    I've posted in another thread before, seeking one ticket for Berlin pref. 10C.
    Now I actually need 2 tickets (10C or GA doesn't matter).

Please help... :?

Peace...

/F
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...