Jeremy.......

2»

Comments

• Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    ^^^BWHAHA!

pseudocook.JPG
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• I love, love, love this song! I listen to it numerous times a day. I think that the MTV Unplugged version is the best!
    This song is the reason i love PJ!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    100 times better than anything on Riot Act, that's for sure

Go back and question your education, son!
    No.

Riot Act sucks. Badly.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    SOLAT319 wrote:

No.

Riot Act sucks. Badly.
    :o :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • All or None and Save You = Good songs.

The rest = forgettable poo
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

No.

Riot Act sucks. Badly.

don't fucking make me come down there!!!! :evil: :evil:

• Riot Act sucks. Badly.

don't fucking make me come down there!!!! :evil: :evil:

Get em. :lol: :twisted:
  • don't fucking make me come down there!!!! :evil: :evil:
    Riot Act is the music equivalent of black licorice.

BLEAH!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Erik, is this guy your friend and you guys are pulling some shit on everyone? If that's the case, not cool, dude :evil:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Erik, is this guy your friend and you guys are pulling some shit on everyone? If that's the case, not cool, dude :evil:

why the fuck would you think that?!?! i have no fucking idea who this Riot Act hating person is!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    SOLAT319 wrote:

why the fuck would you think that?!?! i have no fucking idea who this Riot Act hating person is!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
    Why? Coz you've got the matching twisted sense of humor that's why :P
    But if not, then we should find out who the fuck it is and kick his ass at the next show! :twisted:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    But if not, then we should find out who the fuck it is and kick his ass at the next show! :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol: that's what i'm say'n!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i'm gonna have Riot Act engraved backwards in the bottom of my sneaker so when i kick him in his ass he'll be branded for life!! ;):mrgreen::lol::lol:

(just joking Kat....i don't endorse violence...unless it's self defence.)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    SOLAT319 wrote:

i'm gonna have Riot Act engraved backwards in the bottom of my sneaker so when i kick him in his ass he'll be branded for life!! ;):mrgreen::lol::lol:

there is always talent guys to do it for u and look like accident..just saying :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

there is always talent guys to do it for u and look like accident..just saying :roll:

calm down D....it's not time to call in the big guns just yet! :lol::lol::lol:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    All or None and Save You = Good songs.

Blasphemy!!! lol..."Bu$hleaguer" is in my TOP 5 Favourite songs ATM along with JEREMY :)
  • i_lov_it wrote:

Blasphemy!!! lol..."Bu$hleaguer" is in my TOP 5 Favourite songs ATM along with JEREMY :)

just ignore Corky...he don't know what's up! :lol:
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Well it’s a good day what with SLC poster coming up, oh yeah, and that tweet. So I’ll take a moment to praise Jeremy. It was definitely the radio-played song in early 90s that got me into PJ, more than Alive or Even Flow. It’s haunting. Was one of many highlights at the ’95 sacto show where they did the alt version, loved it! Not sure if I’ve heard it at many other shows … but my own personal show of a lifetime it was there – Gibson Amp 2! Taking my daughter to her first show, her being soooo pumped to hear all the Backspacer tunes that she knew better than me. Driven To Tears with Stewart in the audience. I Believe in Miracles, couldn't believe I was hearing these tunes ... finally!

And then Eddie’s intro, something like, “Every time we play the song, it’s like my head is cracked open and filled with cream soda. But we tried it again at soundcheck today … yep, still happens. So if I just pass out, somebody come on up and grab the mic and finish….” Que Jeff!

I wonder about Eddie’s comment – is he sick of the song? Too hard to hoot in falsetto for 2-3 minutes now (makes me dizzy), does it drive him nuts to hear the audience do that? Just overplayed? I don’t think so, cause they really brought it that night – so I’d guess it’s more about the emotions of the song, the premonition of the same event playing out every few years in our schools and communities, the sadness such a tale evokes, the rage at distant parents that create kids like this….

And boy is that rage present in the final scream of that song. But it’s the cream soda part that makes me ponder. Cream soda’s not exactly jet fuel. What would cream soda on your brain feel like? Sweet, soft and bubbly? Has a propensity to foam up and stay foamy, keeps a good head. Would you just be numb with a skull full of cream soda? And then there’s the whole “it tastes like something else” … like a popsicle! Does that allusion fill out the numbness? Brains on ice?

Well, I’ll have to keep pondering the properties of said soda, but one thing for sure brought yet another tear to my eye that night. My 11-year-old daughter turned to me when Jeremy was done and said, “I’m not sure why, but I don’t like that song … it’s kind of scary.”

Amen. May she never experience first hand ANY of the emotions of Jeremy. Powerful stuff!
    [sic] happens
  • i_lov_it wrote:

just ignore Corky...he don't know what's up! :lol:
    Don't know if you've heard, but some people have DIFFERENT OPINIONS! :o

Hard to believe, ain't it?! :shock:
  • acutejam wrote:
    Well it’s a good day what with SLC poster coming up, oh yeah, and that tweet. So I’ll take a moment to praise Jeremy. It was definitely the radio-played song in early 90s that got me into PJ, more than Alive or Even Flow. It’s haunting. Was one of many highlights at the ’95 sacto show where they did the alt version, loved it! Not sure if I’ve heard it at many other shows … but my own personal show of a lifetime it was there – Gibson Amp 2! Taking my daughter to her first show, her being soooo pumped to hear all the Backspacer tunes that she knew better than me. Driven To Tears with Stewart in the audience. I Believe in Miracles, couldn't believe I was hearing these tunes ... finally!

And then Eddie’s intro, something like, “Every time we play the song, it’s like my head is cracked open and filled with cream soda. But we tried it again at soundcheck today … yep, still happens. So if I just pass out, somebody come on up and grab the mic and finish….” Que Jeff!

I wonder about Eddie’s comment – is he sick of the song? Too hard to hoot in falsetto for 2-3 minutes now (makes me dizzy), does it drive him nuts to hear the audience do that? Just overplayed? I don’t think so, cause they really brought it that night – so I’d guess it’s more about the emotions of the song, the premonition of the same event playing out every few years in our schools and communities, the sadness such a tale evokes, the rage at distant parents that create kids like this….

And boy is that rage present in the final scream of that song. But it’s the cream soda part that makes me ponder. Cream soda’s not exactly jet fuel. What would cream soda on your brain feel like? Sweet, soft and bubbly? Has a propensity to foam up and stay foamy, keeps a good head. Would you just be numb with a skull full of cream soda? And then there’s the whole “it tastes like something else” … like a popsicle! Does that allusion fill out the numbness? Brains on ice?

Well, I’ll have to keep pondering the properties of said soda, but one thing for sure brought yet another tear to my eye that night. My 11-year-old daughter turned to me when Jeremy was done and said, “I’m not sure why, but I don’t like that song … it’s kind of scary.”

Amen. May she never experience first hand ANY of the emotions of Jeremy. Powerful stuff!
    Awesome post!
  • yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    How do you dog on Riot Act? :?: :o
    Sigh...Thumbing My Way?? No?? I'm not even gonna start.. :?

Acute your post gave me goosebumps..
  • Not my cup of tea I guess.

Crazy how just two years before Riot Act they released an album I absolutely loved, then two years later they put one out they for the most part, I loathe.
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    we uh ... we played this song a lot of times back in the day, and then uh ... we decided that we ... we ... we weren't going to play it ... well it wasn't that we decided, it was just that, every time we played it, it literally felt like um the ... the roof was coming in on my head and there was somebody pouring cream soda in my head and ... and I would start to black out ... and uh ... and uh ... we did it at soundcheck check today and ... and apparantly it still happens ... which is amazing ... so uh ... if i happen to fall on the floor just somebody ... just come pick up the mic and finish the song....

Eddie 10/1/2009

whoah oh oh ... AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE YEAH ... uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh YEAH

Audience 10/1/2009
    [sic] happens
  • Don't know if you've heard, but some people have DIFFERENT OPINIONS! :o

Hard to believe, ain't it?! :shock:

so i've heard, so i've heard.....but i tend to ignore them as they usually suck. ;):mrgreen: