dcfaithful's ULTIMATE PRANK THREAD!

dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Alright, this thread is inspired by ZiggyStar (thanks Sus!)

Feel free to take any pranks and use them, or provide pranks to be used.

Here are two of my classics:

The Blow-Dryer Antiquing:
This is similar to an antiquing, as you might have guessed. For those that don't know, antiquing is the act of taking a handful of flour, baby powder, etc. and winding up like you're pitching the last inning in the world series at your buddies face whil they're sound asleep.

Now, the twist I've seen put on it which I'm passing on is as follows; most likely your victim will be a female. Wife, girlfriend, one night stand...whatever. It is simple. When she is planning on blow-drying her hair, go ahead a drop a little baby powder in the front (or back) of the blow-dryer. Be sure to leave no evidence of your deceitful trick, and just stand back and watch it unfold.

WARNING: Your bathroom will become as hazy as a Cypress Hill concert.

The Ice Bath:
This is probably my personal favorite. It's simple as well, and you can do it to nearly anyone that showers. Choose your victim and wait for them to take their warm, comfortable shower. While their bathing away, in total peace...sneak into the bathroom with a glass, cup,...or bucket of ice cold water. Proceed to launch your ammo over the shower and wait for the scream. Hopefully they don't slip and fall. Keep in mind, this could be dangerous.

Behold my next act of deceit...which I have yet to name.

You need to possess a mannequin head. Have some fun and decorate it as you will...the more creepy the better. In the morning after you wake, if your partner is still sleeping go ahead and place it in your spot of slumber. Cover it up all nice and snuggly as if it was you. Turn the head to face directly at your partner. Escape from the vacinity of the bed and find yourself a tool to do some poking with (easy fellas 8-) ). Poke your partner until they slowly awake and turn to be scared shitless.

Enjoy! :twisted:

...and please share if you have any.
7/2/06 - Denver, CO
6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    we had an intern way back when. on his birthday we took all the keys off his keyboard except for one, which we sent around the office in the interoffice mail bag. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    hahaha The last one is going to be awesome!! You need to film this shit, dc! :mrgreen: Ahhh I love it!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    hahaha The last one is going to be awesome!! You need to film this shit, dc! :mrgreen: Ahhh I love it!

I don't have a video camera, but I have one set up to be borrowed! :mrgreen:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    For April Fools my mate changed the N and M key on a co-workers keyboard....a co-worker in his 50s who was REALLY bad at typing and looked for every key....and everyone sat at their desks pretending to work but really watching out of the corners of their eyes this poor bastard trying to figure out why he couldn't type properly. They could see him staring at the screen then looking at the keys then back to the screen and his face had "WTF?!" written all over it. Then he kept deleting and starting again...over and over! He thought he was going mad! haha I so need to do this to someone one day. :mrgreen:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    For April Fools my mate changed the N and M key on a co-workers keyboard....a co-worker in his 50s who was REALLY bad at typing and looked for every key....and everyone sat at their desks pretending to work but really watching out of the corners of their eyes this poor bastard trying to figure out why he couldn't type properly. They could see him staring at the screen then looking at the keys then back to the screen and his face had "WTF?!" written all over it. Then he kept deleting and starting again...over and over! He thought he was going mad! haha I so need to do this to someone one day. :mrgreen:

Yeah, you definitely do! HAHA! Awesome!

A guy from my work and I went around and changed the name of rooms to just random shit at my work. We renamed the elevator "DarthVator"

Maintenance was pretty pissed off! :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    8 nails thru 8 pieces of 2"x2" plywood painted black. Put, nail side up, on either side of all tires of the victims parked car. Wait for the humor the next time they move their car.

Ok, this is actually from one of my personal revenge plans, but still. It's funny to me.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    Yessss!! Film it! :clap:

dc, you need a gory mask for the mannequin head so she really shits herself....like this: :mrgreen:

http://www.halloweenasylum.com/ProductI ... -ta312.jpg
    CJMST3K wrote:
    8 nails thru 8 pieces of 2"x2" plywood painted black. Put, nail side up, on either side of all tires of the victims parked car. Wait for the humor the next time they move their car.

Ok, this is actually from one of my personal revenge plans, but still. It's funny to me.

Yes, that is more vengeful, but it doesn't take away from the comedy if they deserve it.

God, this makes me think. I need to go doggie-bagging soon. :D

bm10.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    ZiggyStar wrote:

dc, you need a gory mask for the mannequin head so she really shits herself....like this: :mrgreen:

My god...I almost just shit myself here in class.... :shock:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

haha Too gory? Maybe something a little less real...

http://static.fancydress.com/resources/ ... larged.jpg

And I'm glad you're paying a lot of attention in class today! ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

haha Too gory? Maybe something a little less real...

http://static.fancydress.com/resources/ ... larged.jpg

And I'm glad you're paying a lot of attention in class today! ;)

I can't help it. It's just audio editing. :roll:

You're filling my head with good ideas, but ones that will get me in trouble. Now, where the hell can I get a mannequin head? A beauty supply store?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

You're filling my head with good ideas, but ones that will get me in trouble. Now, where the hell can I get a mannequin head? A beauty supply store?

No idea....I had a mate looking for one here recently and they weren't that easy to come by....they wouldn't be cheap either. See if you used a full mask, you could just stuff it with something and turn it to face her! 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

No idea....I had a mate looking for one here recently and they weren't that easy to come by....they wouldn't be cheap either. See if you used a full mask, you could just stuff it with something and turn it to face her! 8-)

This is a much better idea. Although I swear they have those for sale at beauty supply stores for cosmetologists...

meh, a gory mask will definitely do the trick.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

This is a much better idea. Although I swear they have those for sale at beauty supply stores for cosmetologists...

I don't go to beauty stores but you're probably right about them selling the heads. A mask would probably be about $10 though....a head would be a lot more!

Any other pranks you've pulled? I'm at work....I need a laugh.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I don't go to beauty stores but you're probably right about them selling the heads. A mask would probably be about $10 though....a head would be a lot more!

Well, I used to work at a pizza's place and my friend and I were going in for the night shift. We had been smoking pot before our shift and on our way in we met up with another friend of ours who worked there. Well the first friend I mentioned was really wanting some eyedrops...so friend #2 gave him some and then afterwards said "Oh dude, don't take those eyedrops". When Friend #1 heard this he asked why, and friend #2 told him that they had LSD in them (clearly taking advantage of #1's naivete)...it was hilarious to watch him staring at pizzas the rest of the shift.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    The old office classics ...

Taping down the button on someone's phone so the phone doesn't stop ringing when they pick up.

Ink on the ear piece of the phone.

Filling someone's office or car with packing peanuts.

Saran wrapping people's desks (or the Christmas wrapping variety for the holidays!)

Once, my best friend got a new job which he was really nervous about. On his first day when he gave me his new number, I went around my office, and had someone call him triyng to order a pizza (subs, fries, onion rings ... the works). I would do this once every two or three days after as well. Their story would be that his number was formerly the number for "Jimmy's Pizza" ... for MONTHS I was having people doing this, they would refuse to believe him, that it was his new work number, starting fights ... even having people spouse's calling leaving voicemails in the middle of the night acting confused (occasionally drunk).

He would complain about it to me, sending me emials which alluded to it ... which, I would forward around my office.

I finally let him off the hook one day when I called and placed an order myself. He was SO pissed ... and now, laughs his ass off at the thought of it.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    When you see a contest/sweepstakes entry box ( Not sure if they still exist ), pull out an entry form and call the person...pretend as if they won a car, etc.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Try looking for one at a costume or party supplies place, or places that sell excesses from theatres etc

http://themannequinshop.com/mannequin-head-fiber-glass-h-021/
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I see the Liquid Ass has created a monster ;)

One of my more recent ones was last spring...5 of us went to Phillies Spring Training

We decided to save on Money and got a suite and all 5 guys stayed in the suite...after one of my showers I decided to remove all PAPER products from the bathroom which even included tissues...my one buddy said he had to drop a deuce..so the rest of us were laughing are asses off waiting for him to say "Where the Fuck is the toilet paper?"

Oddly he never asked for it but we did hear the water in the shower start..so we assume he "rinsed" in the shower :lol::sick:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    dcfaithful wrote:

The Ice Bath:
    This is probably my personal favorite. It's simple as well, and you can do it to nearly anyone that showers. Choose your victim and wait for them to take their warm, comfortable shower. While their bathing away, in total peace...sneak into the bathroom with a glass, cup,...or bucket of ice cold water. Proceed to launch your ammo over the shower and wait for the scream. Hopefully they don't slip and fall. Keep in mind, this could be dangerous.
    This became as competitive as an olympic sport in my college dorm. It was pretty wild and a lot of fun :lol:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    The best Prank I ever had played on me........

I was going in the shower and asked my bloke to write down the lottery draw numbers.

So he went into my handbag and got my ticket and wrote the numbers down from that..... :lol::lol:
    When I went to get my LOTTO coupon from my handbag, my bloke handed me the numbers.

I won lotto. Millions and Millions of dallars!! :lol::lol:

Do you know what that feels LIKE???? It was the best feeling I ever had. My bloke let me carry on for 15 minutes believing I had won MILLIONS in lotto...........Nice! :ugeek: I bet none of YOU here know what it is like to win the LOTTO!.......Best/ Worst time of my life... :lol::lol::lol:

He took the lotto coupon from my bag, wrote down the numbers, and put the coupon back in my bag..... :lol:

at least I know what it's like to win lotto! :D it feels fucking fantastic!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I work for a pathology diagnostics company, so in our every day dealings, we call a lot of doctors. A coworker of mine was away from his desk so I sent him an email and blind copied EVERYONE and let them know what was going on. The email said:

Dear LP,

While you were away, a customer called desperately needing to speak with you about his IHC stains. Will you please call Dr. Behr at 708-688-8000.

-K

Well, the number I gave him was to the Brookfield Zoo, and he called ADAMANT to speak to Dr. Behr (Bear) while the rest of us cracked up.

My stapler was put in jello the next day : (
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,799
    this is a pledge prank (I profess no knowledge of those that were actually involved) ;)
    18 pledges sneak into the fraternity house around 4 am and steal the toothbrushes of all the brothers
    same pledges buy four dozen donuts
    those pledges then drop trou and take one photograph with the toothbrushes stuck in their butt cheeks
    the same pledges then take the donuts and take another picture while...well...lets just say they filled the donut holes
    the pledges then snuck back into the house, replaced the toothbrushes and served the brothers coffee and donuts in bed

around lunchtime, two very large poster sized photos (one with the toothbrushes and one with the donuts) were placed on the lawn in front of the dining area-the brothers were not amused, but admired the pledges' creativity

true story-crazy college kids :lol:
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Jo wrote:
    The best Prank I ever had played on me........

I was going in the shower and asked my bloke to write down the lottery draw numbers.

So he went into my handbag and got my ticket and wrote the numbers down from that..... :lol::lol:
    When I went to get my LOTTO coupon from my handbag, my bloke handed me the numbers.

I won lotto. Millions and Millions of dallars!! :lol::lol:

Do you know what that feels LIKE???? It was the best feeling I ever had. My bloke let me carry on for 15 minutes believing I had won MILLIONS in lotto...........Nice! :ugeek: I bet none of YOU here know what it is like to win the LOTTO!.......Best/ Worst time of my life... :lol::lol::lol:

He took the lotto coupon from my bag, wrote down the numbers, and put the coupon back in my bag..... :lol:

at least I know what it's like to win lotto! :D it feels fucking fantastic!

HAHAHA that's great! We played the fake lottery ticket stunt on my 75 yr old grandmother...let's just say she wasn't too pleased with us!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    I see the Liquid Ass has created a monster ;)

One of my more recent ones was last spring...5 of us went to Phillies Spring Training

We decided to save on Money and got a suite and all 5 guys stayed in the suite...after one of my showers I decided to remove all PAPER products from the bathroom which even included tissues...my one buddy said he had to drop a deuce..so the rest of us were laughing are asses off waiting for him to say "Where the Fuck is the toilet paper?"

Oddly he never asked for it but we did hear the water in the shower start..so we assume he "rinsed" in the shower :lol::sick:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    This guy at my work named Mike is a good friend of mine and we're always fucking with each other. One day before he came into work I unplugged the receiver on his desk phone, turned the volume up WAYYY loud, and unplugged his network connection. Once I knew he was in I began prank calling him on three lines back and forth very fast...the ringing scared the shit out of him and his department is really quiet in the morning. Me unplugging his network connection slowed down his internet all day long. 8-)

Another one I like to do at work is the "Lights Out":

I first did this to some creepy dude that started at our work on the second floor. The first day we saw him, he was sitting in the break room, steeping his tea and just staring at Mike. It made both of us really uncomfortable. He looked like a cross between Jeffrey Lebowski and Jeffrey Dahmer... :? :shock:

Anyway, a couple weeks later we saw him walk into the restroom...Shortly after I followed him in there and told Mike to wait outside. When I noticed Dahmer-Lebowski was completely helpless on the pot, I flicked the light switch off and Mike and I both darted for the stairwell while nearly imploding with laughter.

Since then lights outing has been done back and forth between us....happened to me just yesterday. :evil:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • I've never been much of a prankster, but here's one of my favorite college shananigans...

We lived on the second floor of a dorm with doors on each room opening to the outside. So, we filled up a huge garbage can that sat on the balcony, dragged it down to the resident dickhead's door, propped it up under his doorknob, knocked, ran like hell and enjoyed watching him try to mop the gallons and gallons of water out of his room for the rest of the evening. He had it coming.

My cousin, who attended the same college and lived in the same dorm a few years earlier, has told the tale of him and his pals filling a large garbage bag with water, sending a friend downstairs to knock on another's door and when he opened the door the garbage bag being swung from the floor above was released right into his stoopid face. I know the guy they did that to....he had it coming as well
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    george clooney is a well know prankster...back before er and megafame, he shared a house with a bunch of guys, one of them being actor richard kind (spin city)

richard had a cat and it's litter box was in the bathroom...george decided to prank richard so he started to clean the litter box without richard knowing...after a couple days richard became worried because his cat wasn't using the box...he became so concerned that he took the cat to the vet and the vet said the cat was in perfect health...george continued to clean the box...at this point richard was going crazy...and if you've watched him act, his real life persona is very similar to how he was in spin city

so one morning, george goes into the bathroom for his morning constitutional and instead of using the toilet, he uses the litter box

when richard went into the bathroom and saw the enormous 'present' left and the entire house heard him yell...

"OH KITTY!!!!"

:lol::lol:
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    I pulled a variation of the Ice Bath once. Back when I was in the Army (my God, I sound like my father), we had been in the field for an exercise for a couple of weeks. I was a medic, and medics tend to get bored fairly easily what with all the standing around and waiting for somebody to break something. Anyway, we had strung up a sun shower (basically a bag that holds water which is basically warmed by the sun) about 100 yds from the aid station. One of the guys announces he's going for a shower and heads off to gather his toiletries. Just that day, the aid station had had a shipment of ice so I get the idea to put the ice into the bag. Now, mind you, the joke here is not only the fact that the water is cold, but that when you use a sun shower you are supposed to lather up before using the water or you're just wasting it. So we watch him come back, get lathered up then step into the shower. It took him a moment to register that the water was cold, but when he did he was flying out of that shower. None of us ever trusted that shower after that.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Check out http://www.collegehumor.com and search for prank war.
    Those two dudes have pulled off some unbelievably rotten shit on one another. Hilarious...but still rotten. I like it...my personal favorite is Yankee Prankee but they are all doozies
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all