dcfaithful's ULTIMATE PRANK THREAD!

2»

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I once received a video at work of this guy who had a roommate who would leave for class in the morning and slam the door everytime. The guy who was sleeping every morning got back at him by buttering the floor right at the door way. The video shows this guy opening the door and immediately slipping and busting his ass. His reaction is priceless.

He then does it again in the kitchen, and calls the phone to get his friend to go running into the kitchen before the phone goes to the answering mahcine. He comes around the corner, hits the butter floor, takes out the trash can and just eats major shit. hilarious stuff. I'll have to try and find that video somewhere....

FOUND IT! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z17-JYf3N08

oh my god, I can't control my laughter right now.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,346
    Ok, a little background first, so you can better appreciate the prank:

My dad is a notorious prankster (like, if you're following him driving, he drives around in circles and gets you to do the same).

My uncle (my mom's brother) is mentally challenged, but has a good sense of humor. And he doesn't believe anything my dad tells him, even if it's true. (example: "No way the Who are playing Super Bowl halftime!")

The Miss USA pageant is on TV. My uncle tells my dad that it's taped and Miss Delaware won. My dad comes up to me and says "I'll bet you $10 Miss Delaware wins." I look at the TV, which says "live" and say, ok, I've got a 49/50 chance. They announce the 10 finalists, Miss Delaware is not among them, and I get $10. My dad gets pranked for once, by my uncle of all people.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    oralgel on someones smokes is always funny. when i was 18 a friend and i called my 75 yearold grandfather and told him we were from rainbow steamcleaners and wanted to give him a free carpet cleaning. he told us to hold on while he got his tape recorder to record the conversation. we told him we would be there on wensday at 11:00 so at 10:30 on wensday we called my grandfather and i asked what he was doing and he said he was moving the furniture around because someone was coming to clean is carpets.
    I'll be back
  • Young and foolish, my friend and I were making random ass prank phone calls and my buddy calls a woman.....

Buddy: Maam, I hate to tell you, but I think I just saw your cat dead in the street.
    Woman: Oh, on such-and-such street?
    Yes
    Oh no
    Well maam, would you mind if I take it? I will pay you for it
    What in the world would you want with a dead cat?
    Well, I like to put them in stew. It's really good. I could bring you some.
    I've never heard of such. That sounds awful. Just take the cat.
    Please let me pay you for it
    (She declines but he persits)
    Buddy: ok then, I'll bring you some cash tomorrow, but don't be surprised if the police show up to arrest you afterwards
    Woman: Why?
    For selling pussy
    Oh, you old fool
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    dorm life
    university campus
    we called them "leaners"

basically it was an exlarge square garbage can(20gallon) filled up water that was leaned in/on the dorm room of choice

knocked on the door. ran down the hall laughing hard. dude opens door and garbage can falls inwards into the room

swoosh :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

the carpet stunk for weeks.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dcfaithful wrote:

FOUND IT! :

hahaha The last one was awesome! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

FOUND IT! :

hahaha The last one was awesome! :lol:

That's what kills me everytime! Him hitting the trashcan, and then the three instant replays. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • toodeetoodee Posts: 89
    After reading this topic, I get the feeling keyboards and University residential halls are great sources of pranks.

Anyway, supposedly when Bill Clinton's presidential staff left the White House in 2001, they took the W off every keyboard in the place :lol:
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Well there are a few pranks I have played and have had played on me, but this has to be my favourite...

This really only works if you are away camping or have a big backyard or property etc.

After many, many drinks, the plan is that someone has drunk too much and passed out. Usually when passed out you can do anything to them and they dont wake up straight away.

So the prank is:

Once someone has passed out, prepare a bucket of water, some petrol (or gas for you Americans) and a lighter. Dip your finger in the petrol and smear it on their top lip, right under their nose. Then you throw the bucket of water over them. Chances are they will wake up in a fright. Now all they can smell is the petrol and they are coverd head to toe in what they think is petrol. At this point, ignite the lighter, and with an insane look on your face, start chasing the poor bastard yelling "im gonna fucken burn ya!!"

The sheer terror on their face is nothing you can ever imagine until you see it in person...
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    So after scaring everyone away with my camping prank, I thought I would bring it down a level to an office prank.

This is one of my favourites:

while someone is away from their computer, get back to the main desktop screen. Take a screen print of the desktop, then create a new folder on the desktop, and drag every single thing on the desktop into that folder. Then drag that folder into the bottom right corner of the screen, so it is 99% out of view. Also hide the taskbar at the bottom that way they cant click on the start button. The screen print will include the start button in the picture.

You then paste the screen print to a word document. Go into Control Panel, then Display, then Desktop. For the background, click browse and find where you saved the word document with the desktop picture. Select that picture as your desktop background.

This should make it look exactly like the real thing, except none of the icons work as it is a picture.

Then sit back and watch the person loses it as they try to click on their icons and nothing is working.

It's not a long term prank as someone may press the Start button on the keyboard. For added fun, feel free to disconnect the keyboard as well.
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Has anyone seen his before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T95RnJ1ATD8
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    ozpjman wrote:
    So after scaring everyone away with my camping prank, I thought I would bring it down a level to an office prank.

This is one of my favourites:

while someone is away from their computer, get back to the main desktop screen. Take a screen print of the desktop, then create a new folder on the desktop, and drag every single thing on the desktop into that folder. Then drag that folder into the bottom right corner of the screen, so it is 99% out of view. Also hide the taskbar at the bottom that way they cant click on the start button. The screen print will include the start button in the picture.

You then paste the screen print to a word document. Go into Control Panel, then Display, then Desktop. For the background, click browse and find where you saved the word document with the desktop picture. Select that picture as your desktop background.

This should make it look exactly like the real thing, except none of the icons work as it is a picture.

Then sit back and watch the person loses it as they try to click on their icons and nothing is working.

It's not a long term prank as someone may press the Start button on the keyboard. For added fun, feel free to disconnect the keyboard as well.

hahaha That's awesome! :mrgreen: I love the fact you can sit there and watch them getting really shitty at their computer! :clap: Definitely need to disconnect the keyboard!

How are you anyway? Haven't spoken to you since I said goodbye in Christchurch! PM me your new work email!
    I got the fuckin' Ice Bath last night!

There I was, lathering my hair in a euphoric moment of hot water, steam, and comfort. My eyes are closed as I am right underneath the water source when I hear a clank on the shower rod. Before I could even mutter "What was that?" I knew what was coming my way.

My beloved girlfriend has got quite the prank coming her way. I'm thinking now is the best time for a test run of the yet to be named mannequin gag. :twisted: 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

There I was, lathering my hair in a euphoric moment of hot water, steam, and comfort. My eyes are closed as I am right underneath the water source when I hear a clank on the shower rod. Before I could even mutter "What was that?" I knew what was coming my way.

My beloved girlfriend has got quite the prank coming her way. I'm thinking now is the best time for a test run of the yet to be named mannequin gag. :twisted: 8-)

Set that camera up dc!!! :clap:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Set that camera up dc!!! :clap:

Trust me, it's going down...

Will be getting the borrowed video camera from a good friend next week. By the way, i think I owe you a picture of my mighty moustache that I'm still rockin'
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

Trust me, it's going down...

Will be getting the borrowed video camera from a good friend next week. By the way, i think I owe you a picture of my mighty moustache that I'm still rockin'

Why yes....yes you do! 8-)
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    dribble cups crack me up, and tend to piss people right off....anyone drinking a canned bev is a potential victim...poke holes near the rim (above the 'water line', obviously)...try to hide them in one of the rim contours, or in a dark spot on the can's paint...works great. A friend of mine had grape and cream soda stains on his shirts at work for years...I could get him probably every third or fourth can :)
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:
    george clooney is a well know prankster...back before er and megafame, he shared a house with a bunch of guys, one of them being actor richard kind (spin city)

richard had a cat and it's litter box was in the bathroom...george decided to prank richard so he started to clean the litter box without richard knowing...after a couple days richard became worried because his cat wasn't using the box...he became so concerned that he took the cat to the vet and the vet said the cat was in perfect health...george continued to clean the box...at this point richard was going crazy...and if you've watched him act, his real life persona is very similar to how he was in spin city

so one morning, george goes into the bathroom for his morning constitutional and instead of using the toilet, he uses the litter box

when richard went into the bathroom and saw the enormous 'present' left and the entire house heard him yell...

"OH KITTY!!!!"

:lol::lol:
    OMG :lol:

i love this prank compilation :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZNWf6L2Nw
    dc, have you performed your prank on your gf yet?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dc, have you performed your prank on your gf yet?

Not yet, I've been quite distracted with various other things. But don't worry, I'm still harboring my revenge. :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    533753_10151282122571212_344865005_n.jpg

I see 81 going to teh store shortly...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

#fact

and coming into the office on a sunday to install it on some random chair on the other side of the building. ...or maybe a confrence room chair.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

This is award winning material right here.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

This is award winning material right here.
    Had this done to me this morning after returning from vacation.
    The whole office knew about it, so they were all watching me try to sneak in to the office 20 minutes late. :lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    april1 is coming faster than you think...what to do this year?

:think:
    i was just taking a piss when some asshole turned off the bathroom light at work....SOB!!! :evil:

i have to admit, it was pretty funny but not cool
    davidtrios wrote:
    i was just taking a piss when some asshole turned off the bathroom light at work....SOB!!! :evil:

Look on the bright side (pun intended), at least your weren't sitting down and even more helpless.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Look on the bright side (pun intended), at least your weren't sitting down and even more helpless.

:lol::lol::lol: