Selling my vinyl/CD collection (Pearl Jam VINYL!!!)...

JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Shoot me a PM for a list.
Some of you guys are pretty demanding...
Alright, here's a link with my list/price/condition. There's a button right below the price to make me an offer if you're so inclined (I like offers!).

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=jaysin

Two things I don't have listed but are for sale:

1. Oct 22, 2000 bootleg from Las Vegas (2 CD/NM). My asking price is $25 but I'm open to offers.
2. 2009 Tour Shirt - Size Medium (New/Never Worn). My asking price is $25 but I'm open to offers.

P1010001_1-1.jpg

I also have some random stuff I'll throw in with the purchase of any vinyl. You can chose one of the following (I'll update the list as items are spoken for):

2- 2000 10C Brochure
3- 2002 10C Brochure
4- 2004 10C Brochure
5- ???? 10C 12 Page Cardboard Calendar + Insert (There's a Binaural sticker in the merch section of the insert so it must have been sent sometime around the time it was released)
6- No Code CD Polaroid Set (1-9O)
7- No Code CD Polaroid Set (1-9D)
8- No Code CD Polaroid Set (1-9D)
9- No Code CD Polaroid Set (1-9E)

Pictures of any item listed available upon request. I think I've done a pretty good job describing things but if you need one just let me know.

Buyer pays actual Canada Post shipping fees. All item shipped outside of Canada are sent via Airmail. Double LP’s and gatefolds count as 2.

Canada:
CD/7": $4 / +$1.00 each additional
10"/12": $8 / +$3.00 each additional

USA (Airmail):
CD/7": $5 / +$2 each additional
10"/12": $10 / +$4.00 each additional

International (Airmail)(I DO NOT SHIP TO ITALY):
CD/7": $8 / +$3.00 each additional
10"/12": $20 / +$12.00 each additional

I'll also be listing stuff by Soundgarden, Nirvana, Foo Fighters... in the coming days and weeks. If you want a sneak peek have a look at my full collection here:

http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=jaysin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    JaySin wrote:

I have a pretty good idea what the going rate is on most of this stuff
    then why don't you post some prices!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    LukinFan wrote:
    JaySin wrote:

I have a pretty good idea what the going rate is on most of this stuff
    then why don't you post some prices!

IT would be nice, but some people love the hidden eBay war :P
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    bump for a good seller.

OP now has prices for those interested. I scored a vinyl I've been hunting for a while now! 8-)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    why can't products and or prices be posted in this thread?
  • why can't products and or prices be posted in this thread?

i'm with Mr. Pants on this one. I don't think I can PM said merchant even if I wanted to.

"excuse me kind sir, but I would like to offer $65 for your No Code vinyl... if you have that product in your inventory."

Not even the 10 club does business like that ;)
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I would never offer a price for something I don't know if you have and, if you have it, what condition it is in. Sealed/Unsealed, scratched/not scratched etc... If you want to sell it, post the item and said condition. If people want to PM you prices, so be it. But if this is the way the board is going to be, a big hush, hush private thing, I feel more comfortable on ebay.

PS Glad I have all the vinyl so I don't have to rely on people here to buy from.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Well I'm glad that no one here decided to PM the seller, because in the end, I was the one who got an unplayed Binaural for a great price :lol:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    adspj wrote:
    Well I'm glad that no one here decided to PM the seller, because in the end, I was the one who got an unplayed Binaural for a great price :lol:

Well, not to be a dick, but I bought my sealed Binaural for $25 in 2002. So, in my opinion, if you paid more than that you paid too much. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    this is the most strange sell-trade thread :roll: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    please pm me list
  • JaySin wrote:
    Shoot me a PM for a list.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    ive got no money so keep list hidden :( :(
    other wise i may have to make kids go hungry so i can buy some thing :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    First post was updated with a link to my list with prices and condition. Some are pretty high but they are based on the most recent eBay data for items that sold. I'm more than happy to accept any and all offers.
  • JaySin wrote:
    First post was updated with a link to my list with prices and condition. Some are pretty high but they are based on the most recent eBay data for items that sold. I'm more than happy to accept any and all offers.

I was going to say.....VS for $75?? But ok, if you entertain offers, I'm game.........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    JaySin wrote:

I was going to say.....VS for $75?? But ok, if you entertain offers, I'm game.........

Ya, I know, some stuff is pricey. Like I said, they are just based on the last selling prices for these items on eBay. It's the "No Questions Asked" price! lol

I LOVE offers. Here's a tip...keep it within 20% of my asking price and you've pretty much guaranteed yourself the item. ;)
    adspj wrote:
    bump for a good seller.

OP now has prices for those interested. I scored a vinyl I've been hunting for a while now! 8-)

Thanks for the props!
    Bump for a price drop in all items. Check the link in the first post.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=jaysin

Also put up some Desert Sessions vinyl for those asking about it.