*** 2010 FIFA World Cup ***

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Newch91 wrote:
    Ok Portugal, just save some of those goals for Friday.
    This is absurd...

7-0...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    They should have no injury time and just consider it a mercy stop
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I feel proud to be Portuguese. Portugal outscored Brazil in one game.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    This keeper better defect or it might be the last time we see him :?
    I think a few defenders need to join him. Such a shame. 7-0.

I think that technically puts Ivory Coast out as well.
    nuffingman wrote:

So how does that work...
    If Ivory Coast wins then they tie Portugal on points, they already tied so it goes to goal difference?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    nuffingman wrote:

So how does that work...
    If Ivory Coast wins then they tie Portugal on points, they already tied so it goes to goal difference?

That's what I'm thinking it goes to.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    nuffingman wrote:

So how does that work...
    Correct. Portugal are now +7
    Ivory Coast - 2
    I can't see Brazil trying to bury Portugal as there's no point and a single point for Portugal will put them through anyway.
    GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!

Pretty one...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!

Pretty one...

Great grilled seabass ... Chile finally breaks through! :clap:

note, the Swiss player that got sent off completely did not deserve a red card. Should ahve been yellow.

That goal will open this game up a bit.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!

Pretty one...

Great grilled seabass ... Chile finally breaks through! :clap:

note, the Swiss player that got sent off completely did not deserve a red card. Should ahve been yellow.

That goal will open this game up a bit.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Oh that made me laugh... And hungry :think:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Wow...

Ronaldo off the top of his head :shock:
    That was something....
    By something do you mean a total accident and incredibly jammy?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Wow...

Ronaldo off the top of his head :shock:
    That was something....
    By something do you mean a total accident and incredibly jammy?
    A total accident but fun none the less... :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I'd be going mad if I was the Chile coach. They should have wrapped that up in the last 10 minutes but some very, very greedy forwards. I'd have laughed if the Swiss had equalised.

Bad result for Spain.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,255
    A win is a win i will take it Go Chile, fuck Portugal they allways underachieve and another thing i have to admitt Soccer palyers are the biggest pussy's on Earth God allmighty they dive and flop around like they have been shot fucking embarrasing ...And the ref's are the biggest premadona's of them all ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Lets go Spain!!!

USA will take it all!!! :shock:
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,255
    yoke wrote:
    Lets go Spain!!!

USA will take it all!!! :shock:

Yeah i would love to see USA win it all ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Another 7-0 game in the making?

81, what does that game do to your averages?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,970
    Sure would be nice to have a sat feed through my cable company that wasn't interupted all of the time.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Sure would be nice to have a sat feed through my cable company that wasn't interupted all of the time.

cant you watch online?

www.seanbrady.net
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,970
    yoke wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

cant you watch online?
    probably, but that would take me away from all the exciting action going on around here!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Spain. What a joy to watch. One of our ITV commentators said that perhaps someone should give Honduras their own ball. :lol: Fridays last games will be awesome. Shame I'll be at Hyde Park.
    Don't you just love the French. Now some of their players may boycott the final match.

Picture6.jpg

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21062010/ ... -game.html
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    A win is a win i will take it Go Chile, fuck Portugal they allways underachieve and another thing i have to admitt Soccer palyers are the biggest pussy's on Earth God allmighty they dive and flop around like they have been shot fucking embarrasing ...And the ref's are the biggest premadona's of them all ..

tell us how you really feel :lol::lol:

fuck the french
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    it might be just because i feel really sorry for the north koreans, but at what point do you stop celebrating goals like you've tied up the game with a minute left?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    haffajappa wrote:
    it might be just because i feel really sorry for the north koreans, but at what point do you stop celebrating goals like you've tied up the game with a minute left?

i hear ya, but the more goals you score the better, it all comes down to points

for most players its a big deal to score in the World Cup

www.seanbrady.net
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    yoke wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

yeah i just hate ronaldo maybe :lol:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    100-1 odds some of the french players don't show up to today's match

that's a sure bet if I've ever seen one
    another thing i have to admitt Soccer palyers are the biggest pussy's on Earth God allmighty they dive and flop around like they have been shot fucking embarrasing.
    so i guess qb's dont dive or flop or bitch bout hits to them when they are playing a contact sport. i guess basketball players don't fake fouls and i saw alota of it in the finals. how bout when a pitcher has a blister and has to be taken outta the game and miss a start.

i rest my case and you can't deny those at all.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yoke wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

it comes down to goal difference amigo, not points... 1-0 and 7-0 wins still both score 3 points.

but 7-0 means a huge deal in regards to goal difference.. it basically means Ivory Coast have to win by at least 9 clear goals.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.