Comments

• Braxton
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Nuzpaper. wrote:
    Gage

pet cemetary fan? ;)
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    edited March 2010
    I truly wanted to name my son Leland Argile, but, I took his father to see Gladiator on his birthday a few months before he was born & well, it was all over at that point. Maximus Paul was the name we both decided on the day he was born. Thank God he wasn't born when the first God of War was released because I surely know we would have a had a huge fight over naming him Kratos... :lol:

th_Maximussunsetbeach.jpg
    This is my sweet, tower of terror. He really is a Maximus. Best wishes with everything!!! Creating life is truly amazing. :D

Leland
    Argile
    Maximus
    Madigan (you have to pronounce it with an Irish accent)
    Post edited by Mahaloev on
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Frank
    Nicholas
    George
    Matthew
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    I added another name... ;)
    I truly wanted to name my son Leland Argile, but, I took his father to see Gladiator on his birthday a few months before he was born & well, it was all over at that point. Maximus Paul was the name we both decided on the day he was born. Thank God he wasn't born when the first God of War was released because I surely know we would have a had a huge fight over naming him Kratos... :lol:

th_Maximussunsetbeach.jpg
    This is my sweet, tower of terror. He really is a Maximus. Best wishes with everything!!! Creating life is truly amazing. :D

Leland
    Argile
    Maximus
    Madigan (you have to pronounce it with an Irish accent :lol:It's an original though. )
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    Spike
    Jack
    Jay
    Elie
    Tommy
    Donny
    Luke
    Zack
    Clark
    Bruce
    Trent
    Marty

Neo
    Cloud
    Ling-Ling
    Jenova
    Sephiroth
    Moses
    Bender
    Fry
    Morpheus
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    edward.
    my little guy in my avatar riding the trike with the pj sticker on it.
    edward only when bad little boy...usually eddie.

named after g-pa.

nice 100th post!!!
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Tenzing N.Tenzing N. Posts: 466
    Laile

(rhymes with sail)
    I've never met another one with this name.

Good luck
  • bump
    "if you hate something don't you do it too.." "You wanta toe? i can get you toe. Believe me there are ways Dude.."
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Some of my favorites:

Todd
    Ian
    Zach
    Mitch
    Roderick
  • i have a
    BRODIE
    LACHLAN
    MACKENZI
    JAYDEN

but i must say that i do really like jaben or haylen for a boy...... if i had met either of these guys with those names b4 the kid was born he would have been called that! i did talk my partner out of calling the youngest sebastian no offense to the name but my dog was called that wen i was a kid!
    good luck dude kids are the best thing in you life EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    baby you's you can influence them to love what ever you want them to and they wont know the differnce :lol:
    Maybe, someday another child
    Won't feel as alone as she does

i swear i reconize your breath
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just get a baby name book.