Options

Worst pj song

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217
    RiotZact wrote:
    Black is by far their worst song. Nobody else seems to agree with me on this.

if you check that bracket thing it looks like black is going to be thier BEST song...so...
    That's ok. That bracket means nothing. I'm probably the only PJ fan in the world with this opinion and Im ok with that.

Haha I respect your opinon but don't say it's the worst song, say it's your least favorite, cus you can't say their most if not one of their most beloved songs is the worst, dosn't make sense
  • Options
    Nothing as it Seems FTW or should I say loss.
    2000: DC / 2002: Letterman 2 / 2003: Raleigh, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Philly, State College, Camden 1, Camden 2, DC, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hershey, Holmdel, Bridgeschool 1, Bridgeschool 2 / 2004: Reading / 2005: Philly / 2006: Camden 1, DC / 2008: Palm Beach,Camden 1,Camden 2,DC,MSG 1,MSG 2,Boston 2 / 2009: (EV) Philly 2, (EV) Baltimore 2, San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4 / 2010: Boston, Newark, MSG 1, MSG 2 / 2011: (EV) Philly
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Top of my list would have to be Evacuation...lol :lol:
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    DPrival78 wrote:
    pilate? no way.

sweet lew takes the cake.

Thank you for being the brave one.

Yes, Sweet Lew sucks ass.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    i like all their songs, i cant think of one that i skip, ill have to give it some more thought
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    I love all of their songs, some more than others of course, I usually don't put the fillers on my iPod, but if I had to pick the "worst pj song", it would have to be...

Writers Block

...the hidden track off Binaural. I'm not saying that I don't like it, I'm just picking it as the worst. Maybe if it were longer... nah, its just a typewriter, destined for the cellar.

Plus its just called Writers Block, the lack of effort is legendary, and yet the originality is superb.

I love it, but I'll pick it as the worst.
    Fan of singer songwriters who push musical boundaries?
    You need to hear this new artist!
    Visit www.daveshowmusic.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    smithnic wrote:
    It's a toss-up for me...
    Speed of Sound.
    fixed :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,677
    For everyone who said Come Back is the worst song - you suck! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sweet Lew really is terrible. Of course, that's why they didn't put it on a real album. :idea:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    DPrival78 wrote:
    pilate? no way.

sweet lew takes the cake.

Thank you for being the brave one.

Yes, Sweet Lew sucks ass.

Sweet Lew is garbage.

Pilate is great...I really dig the Prague version in 2000.
  • Options
    HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    Come Back greenvomit.gif
    Man how can you not like this song!!!! Some of you need to check your head with some of your choices :lol:
    Its all good I guess everyone is different my least fav song and I skip every-time is "Slight of Hand".....
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field
  • Options
    Breakerfall
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
  • Options
    In addition to Glorified G I must add Small Town. Vomit...
  • Options
    jwagnerjwagner Posts: 435
    The chorus of "Pilate" ruins the song...same deal with "Glorified G"...and never been a fan of "Mankind."

For a band with so many damn amazing songs, they're bound to come up with a dud on the rare occasion. It's a human thing -- and so very, very subjective, no?
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine"
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    I dunno why people would pick Pilate. The first 40 seconds of the song makes up for the chorus.

Yes! Same way with evacuation... I am so shocked/ bothered to see Mankind in this category! If i HAD to pick a worse song.. Id say ' The Fixer'..does nothing for me...
  • Options
    Sleight of hand is such an unbelievably brilliant song in my opinion...I was shocked when i seen it mentioned. :shock:
  • Options
    Haha I think I might get a bit of flack for this one as no one has mentioned it yet, BUT I can't stand 'Jeremy' It utterly sucks balls. So so so boring.
  • Options
    I don't hate any of Pearl Jam's songs, but I truly find "Of The Girl" being excruciating hard to listen to. I think in my years as a fan I've only listened to it all the way through two or three times.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    This thread looks like a Creed's lovers heaven! :wtf:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    its gotta be mankind
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • Options
    craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    Sweet Lew and Pry, To and Hitchhiker
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    black

hehe
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    How such Ten classics made it to this list is erroneous, erroneous on all counts! All I'm gonna say is that a certain guitarist sung a song instead of the lead singer and it wasn't as good as the other material. Mankind for the loss. Bugs, Sweet Lew, and Red Dot...YEEEESH
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sleight of Hand
    WTF? :shock: r u on medication?
  • Options
    Black is by far their worst song. Nobody else seems to agree with me on this.
    and i used to respect you dispite being a redsox fan.
  • Options
    Johnny Guitar
  • Options
    Come Back greenvomit.gif
    have u ever been in love?
  • Options
    I am Mine by far is my least favorite song by far.
    in the name of all thats holy?
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    I do think Sweet Lew sucks ass. However, this doesn't change the fact that it was fun to see Jeff do his sucky-ass song while Vedder played ball to it at the Halloween show.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,379
    Whoa this thread still has juice ok i will bump it just to see what other moronic songs are listed by Moran's off course ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    Stupid mop for me, hands down. Literally the only "song" I ever skip.

I just cannot believe some of the songs that have been chosen as the WORST in this thread.....mind you, the question was not "songs you dislike" or "songs you are bored of", it was "Worst PJ Song" which means at the very bottom of all of their efforts and most likely a song that you have never liked...

Alive, Even Flow, Black, Jeremy, Glorified G, Daughter, Dissident, RVM, Small Town, Corduroy, Betterman....

I get pretty board with those as well, but without them, we have no albums after Vitalogy. In fact, without the first four I wonder if we ever even get Vs.

It seems there is at least a little bit of the old "be unique/be different" thing going on.