Pick sale/contest canceled.

2»

Comments

• Wait...by unspecial do you mean they aren't PJ picks or they are PJ picks?
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • clever girl...
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    Wait...by unspecial do you mean they aren't PJ picks or they are PJ picks?

Not any Pearl Jam picks at all. PM me if you want the back story.

Cheers,
    Matt
    bump
  • awesome. when is the entry deadline?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Picks must be purchased by 3/30/10 12 pm cst to be eligible for the giveaway. The more you purchase the better your odds will be.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Morning bump...as of right this minute no one has bought a pick that will enter you in the drawing on 03/30/10. you've got a great chance of winning with any pick purchase.

Is there not any interest in the items that will be given away?

cheers
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mattjanke@gmail.com">mattjanke@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • punkmatt wrote:
    Morning bump...as of right this minute no one has bought a pick that will enter you in the drawing on 03/30/10. you've got a great chance of winning with any pick purchase.

cheers
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mattjanke@gmail.com">mattjanke@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

huge interest. I'll buy a couple picks when I get home tonight!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    bump
  • Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    punkmatt wrote:

cheers
    I'm in.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
    Just to clear up a lot of confusion, this started out as an attempt to help my 13 year old son who has Marfan Syndrome. The yearly genetics appointments are $4000 alone. A few of the problems that are affecting my son are extreme growth (he was 6 ft tall before turning 11 now stands at 6ft 5'' at age 13). He will eventually outgrow our house. We wont know when or if he will stop growing. Also elasticity in his skin, joints, and muscles do not retract and tighten up like others. For example the valves in his heart if worked too hard will open up like regular but may not close. EVERY joint is his body is either double or triple jointed making it even difficult to grasp a pencil. There are many other abnormalties that he suffers from and this disorder is life threatening. Thankfully he is still with us and I will do everything in my power to make sure he is as happy and healthy as he can be for the rest of his life.

After many problems including the fact that an online raffle is actually illegal (who knew?) I've decided to sell picks and am holding a free contest on 3/30/10 open to those who buy picks. The more picks you buy, the better your chances are that you will win my Pearl Jam vinyl collection.

The grand prize winner will receive the following.

(only one of the records have ever been played)

1 The Fixer/ Supersonic 7" mint never

1 Just Breathe/ Got Some 7" number 0947 sealed mint

1 ltd edition Volcom PJ 7" with Even Flow and Porch, number 1616 of 2000, mint

1 2008 holiday single Santa Cruz/ Golden State 7". mint

1 2007 holiday single Santa God/ Jingle Bells 7". mint

1 2006 holiday single 7" w/ Love' Reign O'er Me/ Rockin' In The Free World album is mint there is minor ring wear
    on the cover from shipping

1 2005 holiday single w/ Little Sister/ Gone 7" album is mint there is minor ring wear on the cover from shipping.

1 2003 holiday 12" single w/ Reach Down/ I Believe In Miricles. mint, small crease in sleeve and half inch tear on top of the sleeve

1 2002 holiday single w/ Don't believe in Christmas/ Sleepless Nights mint 1 2000 holiday single w/ Crown Of Thorns,Canthelpfallinginlove 7" mint

1 1999 holiday single w/ Strangest Tribe/ Drifting 7" mint

1 1998 holiday single 7" w/ Soldier Of Love/ Last Kiss. mint

1 1995 holiday single double 7" with History Never Repeats/ Sonic Reducer/ Swallow My Pride/ My Way. mint

1 Spin The Black Circle/ Tremor Christ promo 7". very minor scratch that isnt audible on the vinyl and the cover has wear and promo sticker on it. I would grade this as good, this is the only PJ vinyl that had ever been played.

1 copy of vol 1 issue 1 Deep PJ Magazine 2006

1 copy of vol 2 issue 1 Deep PJ Magazine 2007

1 copy of vol 3 issue 1 Deep PJ Magazine 2008

1 copy of vol 4 issue 1 Deep PJ Magazine 2009

1 copy of issue 23 of the 10c newsletter/ calender 2005

1 copy of issue 24 of the 10c newsletter/ poster 2005

2 PJ Backspacer Drummer promo stickers

2 PJ Backspacer Drummer promo Tattoos

1 Johnny G Backspacer Sticker

and last but definately not least........ 1 movie sized 28x46 Immagine In Cornice print given to winners of the 10c dvd screening contest. This poster is mint and as far as I know I was one of only 20 lucky winners to receive this.

here are a few pics of the grand prize.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28 ... ingles.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28 ... j/deep.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28 ... ornice.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28 ... icetop.jpg

Please buy my picks using paypal account <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mattjanke@gmail.com">mattjanke@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> (using the gift option)

Cheers again,
    Matt
    Cool, finally got some entries. Anything is appreciated and definitely needed. Good luck!!
    Monday morning bump.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Should see some more traffic on here after the SNL show.

I am going to buy a few picks for my son.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    Just bought a few....hope you get lots more!
    pre tour announcement bump
    post tour announcement bump
    pre snl bump.
    only 17 days until a winner is declared. don't miss out.