In Search of EV Wallet!

2»

Comments

• I am looking for any EV wallet, preferably with a signed pick.

If anyone has one for a reasonable price let me know!

Cam someone explain what the deal is with the signed pics? Are they actually signed? (sorry this has already been posted)
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I am looking for any EV wallet, preferably with a signed pick.

Cam someone explain what the deal is with the signed pics? Are they actually signed? (sorry this has already been posted)

Ed signed (or more like initialed) a bunch of the pics that were sold during his 09 solo tour. I don't think he did it for any of the albany shows at the beginning, but by the middle of the tour (mine are from the Baltimore shows) a number of the wallet had signed pics in them. Hope that helps. Oh and they were all the evil keneivel (sp) style pics that were in the wallet.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Ed signed (or more like initialed) a bunch of the pics that were sold during his 09 solo tour. I don't think he did it for any of the albany shows at the beginning, but by the middle of the tour (mine are from the Baltimore shows) a number of the wallet had signed pics in them. Hope that helps. Oh and they were all the evil keneivel (sp) style pics that were in the wallet.

I think his question was whether they were actually hand signed..... not a printed signature....
  • PJfanPAPJfanPA Posts: 130
    Could Someone post picture of the wallet? I have heard it before but have never seen it! Guess I was not looking closely enough @ the EV shows I went too! I bet I'm going to try and track one done too!Along with the elusive Phillies t-shirt!
    09/02/00 04/28/03 07/05/03 07/06/03 07/12/03 10/01/04 10/03/05 05/13/06 05/27/06 05/28/06 06/01/06 06/03/06