In Search of EV Wallet!

RearviewreleaseRearviewrelease Posts: 721
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I am looking for any EV wallet, preferably with a signed pick.

If anyone has one for a reasonable price let me know!
2006/05/25 - Boston
2008/06/30 - Mansfield
2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
2010/05/17 - Boston
2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
2012/09/02 - Made in America
2013/10/17 - Worcester
2013/10/25 - Hartford
2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
2016/08/05 - Fenway
2016/08/07 - Fenway
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i didn't even know he'd lost it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I just sold mine for face to someone on here a couple of weeks ago- wasn't as cool as I originally thought
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • B-RyeB-Rye Posts: 130
    If anybody has another one after the OP gets theirs, I've been looking for one as well.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    sold
  • If anyone else has a second of these I'm looking to buy one as well. Thought they would end up in the store at some point but guess I was wrong.

Anyways pm with what your looking for if you have a spare

Thanks,
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Rival178Rival178 Posts: 608
    last one on ebay went for 100+ bucks....
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    What, you can't just mug the guy like any self-respecting American would? C'mon, he's like 4 feet tall.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I have one with a signed pick. I'd be more interested in a trade though.
  • Ok wrote:
    I have one with a signed pick. I'd be more interested in a trade though.

+1 here too.
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • I have one with signed pick that I would be willing to sell for $90. If interested or want pictures, let me know.

Thanks
  • I can't wait for these to be in the GOODS section...there were sooooo many left over from the tour, I know that patience will prevail...
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • I can't wait for these to be in the GOODS section...there were sooooo many left over from the tour, I know that patience will prevail...

I saw a whole extra box of wallets after the final Honolulu show. I got my signed one in Maui after the show. It was the last one the guy had!!!
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • They go for $100? You kidding me? I thought they were $30-$40.

That really blows
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    I can't wait for these to be in the GOODS section...there were sooooo many left over from the tour, I know that patience will prevail...

Ditto, watched eBay for a bit after the tour and then just thought, eh, they'll come up in Goods. But Glad to Hear they ain't that cool! Personally, it won't work for me, just too small for what I tote around -- 3 credit cards, 3 membership cards like Costco, AAA, Space Camp, drivers lisc, and that large wad of benjamins....

But yeah, I want one anyways....
    [sic] happens
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    I can't wait for these to be in the GOODS section...there were sooooo many left over from the tour, I know that patience will prevail...

Didn't you sell two on ebay already? Just wondering......
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    tonifig8 wrote:

Good memory! :shock:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    tonifig8 wrote:

oh, snap! :shock: 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tonifig8 wrote:

I sold one on Ebay with a Knievel pick and a signed pick for $158 because that was what the market value was when I sold it...$1 opening bid with no reserve...how about you step up and do the same with yours?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Signed-Vi ... 27ae7d1c7b

normal_snapping_fingers.gif

doesn't change the fact that I can't wait for them to come up in the goods section... :mrgreen:
    tonifig8 wrote:

I sold one on Ebay with a Knievel pick and a signed pick for $158 because that was what the market value was when I sold it...$1 opening bid with no reserve...how about you step up and do the same with yours?

doesn't change the fact that I can't wait for them to come up in the goods section... :mrgreen:

I wont get into a back an forth with you, but I just find it interesting how you attacked me for posting my auctions on the board, yet you're always posting threads with links to your auctions.....and most of the stuff your selling are things that your flipping...Actually I think all of your auctions were things you were flipping....I don't have a problem with people flipping stuff..... I just don't understand how you come out firing at me for posting my auctions on the board......my stuff wasn't even released by PJ!!... :o .....and then you go and do the things your attacking me on .........It's interesting.......its funny..... its strange...... :?
    hhhhhuuummmmmmmm ......I wonder if its just be me who notices these things.....
    :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
  • Ive got a non signed one...would swap it for a vinyl.
  • Didn't you sell two on ebay already? Just wondering......

doesn't change the fact that I can't wait for them to come up in the goods section... :mrgreen:[/quote]

I wont get into a back an forth with you, but I just find it interesting how you attacked me for posting my auctions on the board, yet you're always posting threads with links to your auctions.....and most of the stuff your selling are things that your flipping...Actually I think all of your auctions were things you were flipping....I don't have a problem with people flipping stuff..... I just don't understand how you come out firing at me for posting my auctions on the board......my stuff wasn't even released by PJ!!... :o .....and then you go and do the things your attacking me on .........It's interesting.......its funny..... its strange...... :?
    hhhhhuuummmmmmmm ......I wonder if its just be me who notices these things.....
    :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

You are really strange for posting your paragraph of shit above.........you instigated this, it is quite simple...so get over yourself...and I did not "attack" you for posting your auctions on the board, I simply found it amusing that you chose to try to give me shit for selling something at fair market value while you continually list your shit at huge, inflated prices...you do not try to sell for whatever market value may be, just big $$$$$$$$$$$$...and as an aside, I believe TEN was released by Pearl Jam at one time :lol:;)

P.S. apostrophies my friend, apostrophies...........come on out of fourth grade punctuation, alright?
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    edited February 2010
    And people wonder why merch prices for posters and such (as well as concert tickets) go up in price. If you buy something use it, frame it, break it; whatever.

Well I guess those who pay the $158 are just as guilty.
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    And people wonder why merch prices for posters and such (as well as concert tickets go up in price). If you buy something use it, frame it, break it; whatever.

guilty of what?

Should a Beatles Yesterday And Today Butcher Cover Album sell for $6? That's what it sold for in 1966...I guess anyone who pays more is "guilty" and anyone who sells it for more than that is fucking over the true Beatles fan....absolutely sound logic....kudos!
  • Can you guys stop getting in arguments? I just want to find a wallet
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • Can you guys stop getting in arguments? I just want to find a wallet

No, we cannot.............

Be patient, they will be in the GOODS section eventually............. :)
    You are really strange for posting your paragraph of shit above.........you instigated this, it is quite simple...so get over yourself...and I did not "attack" you for posting your auctions on the board, I simply found it amusing that you chose to try to give me shit for selling something at fair market value while you continually list your shit at huge, inflated prices...you do not try to sell for whatever market value may be, just big $$$$$$$$$$$$...and as an aside, I believe TEN was released by Pearl Jam at one time :lol:;)

P.S. apostrophies my friend, apostrophies...........come on out of fourth grade punctuation, alright?

Your insulting me and my grammar... ouch!..but no worries..... Look I was just wondering why it was ok for "you" to list your auctions on the board and not ok for me.... And now I know why.....It's because you start your listings at $1 and you don't use reserves..... .. I got it.... that was simple .........Oh but wait! Again you bend the rules in your favor .....you listed your ITW with a reserve.....wow...what a hypocrite ...LOL....your one interesting guy..... and that's probably why I enjoy your comments.....

P.S....
    its apostrophes not apostrophies..... just thought I'd help you out, since you were kind enough to help me out..... ;)
  • well, I can't spell and you can't punctuate......I guess we're both fucked! :lol::lol::lol: :oops:

Nothing like a late night drunken(for me at least) flipper's squabble! 8-)

P.S. What are the "rules" again?
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    And people wonder why merch prices for posters and such (as well as concert tickets go up in price). If you buy something use it, frame it, break it; whatever.

+1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    arq wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:

Good memory! :shock:

Yep. Same as it ever was.....
  • ok children...break it up before i get my belt!

oh....the EV wallets are sweet! a very generous women here on the board hooked me up last year with one and i have been using it since....and it's perfect size! i hate big ass ugly wallets!! plus with the little pic pocket in the front and the "Who circle" with 23 in the middle.....yeah...coolest wallet EVER!!!!!!!

i wouldn't sell mine even for $300.