USA vs Finland

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Hey USA - Don't F this one up!!!!

Nothing would be sweeter than facing the States in the Gold Medal Game
    BLACK35 wrote:
    The americans better beat the Finns. I want a rematch :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Let's not get too ahead of ourselves guys....still have Slovakia to go.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Rygar wrote:
    Well they will want to avoid the two games at the same time, but at least late afternoon would be better.

Yeah, at least late afternoon. It just seems kinda dumb to be playing that big of a game in the middle of the day. I might have to fake sick and go home from work early... :)

If I'm reading the schedule right on nbcolympics.com, US game is at 3PM ET, and Canada at 9:30 ET... You'd think they could push the US game to like 5 or something.
    I just clued in to the 9:30 ET start time to the Canadian game. That is retarded. I'd rather watch the game at 3 than 9:30.
    FFS.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Rygar wrote:
    I just clued in to the 9:30 ET start time to the Canadian game. That is retarded. I'd rather watch the game at 3 than 9:30.
    FFS.

frig ... ditto ... that's no good!
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    The real question? Will the game be streamed by NBC so I can take a shorter lunch? If so, someone please post the link since I have no luck finding it at NBC.com/Olympics.

Thx and GO USA!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Does anyone else find it ridiculous that this game is on in the middle of the day on a Friday?? This is the medal round....these games should be in prime time!! It sucks that a majority of the country wont be able to watch since theyll be at work...myself included.

complete joke.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    CServant wrote:
    The real question? Will the game be streamed by NBC so I can take a shorter lunch? If so, someone please post the link since I have no luck finding it at NBC.com/Olympics.

Thx and GO USA!!!

dunno if this would help but try nbcolympics.com
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    my colleague downloaded some kind of streaming oly broadcast app for his blackberry...we're all going to be gathered around a phone in one cubicle all afternoon :lol:
    Go USA!
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    HELL YEAH!

USA USA USA!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    THAT'S TWO!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    3 - 0

4 - 0

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Kiprusoff didn't even stick around ... straight to the locker room ... ouch.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    wow!!

USA!
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Looks like a slaughter!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Miikka Miikka Miikka Miikka Miikka
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

The opposite of 1980.

In '80, the US trailed in every game they played.

Here, the US has not trailed once in the entire tournament.

As I type ....

5 - 0

jimed14 wrote:
    As I type ....

5 - 0

well at least now i don't have to worry about missing the game...and the webcast is really behind for me
    6 - 0

What's the slaughter rule? Holy shit.

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    :o:o:o
  • They just turned it on the main conference room here. I can't believe it. I feel kind of bad for the Finnish goalie(s)
    they're gonna break the horn :shock: :shock:
    now you just worry about injury. i can see the goon ruutu taking a run at someone out of frustration.
    edited February 2010
    Maybe the Finns were out partying with the Canadian women last night ... :lol:
    Post edited by jimed14 on

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Is this for real?
    jimed14 wrote:
    Maybe the Finns were out partying with the Candian women last night ... :lol:

:lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    jimed14 wrote:
    Maybe the Finns were out partying with the Canadian women last night ... :lol:
    LMFAO
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?