Octomom owns the View

2»

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    They're contributing to the continually growing problem of overpopulation. 19 children to one house-hold? Seems a little unbalanced to me.

Exactly. Human over population is the number one threat to our own survival - not to mention the actual planet's survival and all of its critters. So, when those 19 children each have a dozen kids and their kids have a dozen kids, pretty soon we are living shoulder to shoulder in a standing room only type of environment. Not my idea of healthy living. That's also about the time eyed climbs into the clocktower with one of his high-powered rifles.
    I heard she's not ruling out having more kids...
    REMOVE HER UTERUS!!!

Yeah, or else human extinction won't be caused by global warming or anything like that. Instead it will be because of Duggar genitalia! :o
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    They're contributing to the continually growing problem of overpopulation. 19 children to one house-hold? Seems a little unbalanced to me.

Exactly. Human over population is the number one threat to our own survival - not to mention the actual planet's survival and all of its critters. So, when those 19 children each have a dozen kids and their kids have a dozen kids, pretty soon we are living shoulder to shoulder in a standing room only type of environment. Not my idea of healthy living. That's also about the time eyed climbs into the clocktower with one of his high-powered rifles.

I'll be your man on the grassy knoll. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    am I the only man who saw a clip of her on the View and thought she looked bangable?

:)

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/medi ... sh-exc.jpg
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dcfaithful wrote:

Well... I guess it evens out with all the couples who do not have children or those with only one. Maybe we could just do like China and let the government limit the number of children we can have.......

Shall we decide to remove the uterus of women after having just one child. Do you think that might control overpopulation?

These people are not a problem - they just don't fit in what most people think is a 'normal' family.

Octomom on the other hand.....