Octomom owns the View

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
she's hysterical.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Has she got 4 arms and 4 legs? Or has she got 8 kids?
  • Claireack wrote:
    more than 8 kids now but her repartee (sic?) with the chicks was :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Nobody needs 8 kids.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Nobody needs 8 kids.
    No one needs to watch the View, either ;)
    Rygar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Nobody needs 8 kids.
    No one needs to watch the View, either ;)

The truth hurts. :)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    People with 8 kids need to watch The View, to make them feel better about their level of sanity.
  • DewieCox wrote:
    People with 8 kids need to watch The View, to make them feel better about their level of sanity.
    :lol:
    DewieCox wrote:

The ultimate conclusion. :lol:

:thumbup: Go Dewie!

Sadly, there is no hope for a family like The Duggars. Somebody needs to sneak in at night and give that dude a vasectomy for Christ's sake.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Claireack wrote:
    She has 14 kids. She is just a sicko, period.
    Save room for dessert!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    anybody that watchs the octomom on the view has issues.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    She lives near me. We shop at the same Target. I've seen her there twice.
    Once she was in line behind me, strange........as there were tabloids at the check out with her all over the covers.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    PJPixie wrote:
    Once she was in line behind me, strange........as there were tabloids at the check out with her all over the covers.

Next time you see her, will you do me a favor and tell her to "STOP FUCKING"?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

But that's not even how she got her kids! :P :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Have you guys heard about the new breakfast at Denny's? It's called the Octo-slam. It's 8 eggs, no sausage and the guy in the booth next to you has to pay the bill.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    dcfaithful wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:

Goes to show how much I truly care about her huh?

Damnit, well...I blame the doctors who are performing the fertilization....assuming that was the course of conception?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Have you guys heard about the new breakfast at Denny's? It's called the Octo-slam. It's 8 eggs, no sausage and the guy in the booth next to you has to pay the bill.

:lol::lol::lol:

Subsequently do I get to have my own TV show based entirely upon my stupidity??
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Have you guys heard about the new breakfast at Denny's? It's called the Octo-slam. It's 8 eggs, no sausage and the guy in the booth next to you has to pay the bill.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Post of the week!
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Goes to show how much I truly care about her huh?

Damnit, well...I blame the doctors who are performing the fertilization....assuming that was the course of conception?
    Yup. If ever there was a case for ethical standards in reproductive technology, this is it. :shock:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • if you need a fuckin TV show deal to feed all your children then you have TOO MANY FUCKING KIDS

those duggars are especially sick... they have a sick, premature baby cause that womans too damn old and they STILL wont stop... how can anyone stop them?? its completely in their rights... but its gotta be child abuse at some point??
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • if you need a fuckin TV show deal to feed all your children then you have TOO MANY FUCKING KIDS

those duggars are especially sick... they have a sick, premature baby cause that womans too damn old and they STILL wont stop... how can anyone stop them?? its completely in their rights... but its gotta be child abuse at some point??

The Duggars have a lifetime membership at the Creation museum... they are a special kind of crazy. Octomom just overdosed on embryo's to one up the Gosselin's and get a TV show. Obviously that failed, so she gets the View. Attention whores need attention.

Sadly, the kids are the ones who are going to suffer through all of this. Duggars, Gosselin's and Octomom... the stress and anxiety that are immediately presented to the children is going to have a serious effect on their development. I feel sorry for those kids.

Oddly enough, the Duggars with their bible preaching antics have the most chances of success with their kids, they at least have the older children to help with their younger children's cognitive skills. Their kids at least seem intelligent regardless of their extreme religious beliefs.
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    if you need a fuckin TV show deal to feed all your children then you have TOO MANY FUCKING KIDS

The Duggars are one sick bunch!!
    Save room for dessert!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    if you need a fuckin TV show deal to feed all your children then you have TOO MANY FUCKING KIDS

I don't see why these people are 'one sick bunch'. They live by their values, built their own home with plenty of space for the family, do not ask for any money from the goverment and seem to raise their kids pretty well (according to their baptist values which may not be what you think are valid values). They look well fed and clean.

The mother suffered from pre-eclampsia for her last child. Unfortunately something quite common with pregnancies, regardless of age. She is not 'too damn old' to have kids (43). Plenty of women do so at that age, some even just having a first one in their early forties.

Having all these children may not be your idea of the 'modern' family, but it's theirs.

So they have a reality show.... well... so did the Osbournes, the Hasselhofs, the Hogans (Hulk Hogan), shows such as Newlyweds, etc. What's the difference?
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    redrock wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:

I don't see why these people are 'one sick bunch'. They live by their values, built their own home with plenty of space for the family, do not ask for any money from the goverment and seem to raise their kids pretty well (according to their baptist values which may not be what you think are valid values). They look well fed and clean.

The mother suffered from pre-eclampsia for her last child. Unfortunately something quite common with pregnancies, regardless of age. She is not 'too damn old' to have kids (43). Plenty of women do so at that age, some even just having a first one in their early forties.

Having all these children may not be your idea of the 'modern' family, but it's theirs.

So they have a reality show.... well... so did the Osbournes, the Hasselhofs, the Hogans (Hulk Hogan), shows such as Newlyweds, etc. What's the difference?

Well said. Well I think if you have the means by which to provide for all these children then it is up to you to decide how many you want have. Personally, a large family is not something I would want, but if they do...then so be it. Maybe I am too selfish for that, I don;t know. As long as thier children are provided for and loved whose business is it to judge what they have chosen as thier life path? Certainly not mine.

But back to the original topic, of the octomum, there are certain ethical issues here. I know in Australia the max embryos they are allowed to implant is three and that is under exceptional circumstances ie failure to concieve from implantation of 1 or 2 embryos, or other medical history. Of course there are always going to be rogue doctors out there who play with fire and ignore the guidlines. These are they kind of people who are simply in it for $$$ and thier own selfish self gratification, they give no thought they are putting the lives of these women and thier unborn babies in a very precarious position.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I have to admit it, she is "SOMETHING ELSE"!! :roll: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Her and her babies should be fed to a killer whale. As far as I'm concerned, religions and people who encourage reckless breeding out to be done away with altogether.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Her and her babies should be fed to a killer whale. As far as I'm concerned, religions and people who encourage reckless breeding out to be done away with altogether.

What makes it reckless?

As Redrock said, she's only 43, other women have children much older than that. The children are loved, clean and fed, have enough room and don't ask anything of tax-payers... how is that a problem?

I know enough people with more than 3 children who sponge off the government here in the UK and think it's ok when they're able to work... THAT is a piss-take.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    They're contributing to the continually growing problem of overpopulation. 19 children to one house-hold? Seems a little unbalanced to me. If feel the need to have so many children to their name, then just adopt a child who already lives and needs a loving home and family...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dcfaithful wrote:
    They're contributing to the continually growing problem of overpopulation. 19 children to one house-hold? Seems a little unbalanced to me.

Exactly. Human over population is the number one threat to our own survival - not to mention the actual planet's survival and all of its critters. So, when those 19 children each have a dozen kids and their kids have a dozen kids, pretty soon we are living shoulder to shoulder in a standing room only type of environment. Not my idea of healthy living. That's also about the time eyed climbs into the clocktower with one of his high-powered rifles.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    They're contributing to the continually growing problem of overpopulation. 19 children to one house-hold? Seems a little unbalanced to me.

Exactly. Human over population is the number one threat to our own survival - not to mention the actual planet's survival and all of its critters. So, when those 19 children each have a dozen kids and their kids have a dozen kids, pretty soon we are living shoulder to shoulder in a standing room only type of environment. Not my idea of healthy living. That's also about the time eyed climbs into the clocktower with one of his high-powered rifles.
    I heard she's not ruling out having more kids...
    REMOVE HER UTERUS!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

The ultimate conclusion. :lol:

:thumbup: Go Dewie!

Sadly, there is no hope for a family like The Duggars. Somebody needs to sneak in at night and give that dude a vasectomy for Christ's sake.
    HA! its true!
    i kept seeing that stupid special duggar delivery commercial... "gee, i'm on my 19th child... and there's HEALTH problems?? No way.... praise!" :roll:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam