oh... my... god... could it be any more FAKE

2»

Comments

• Wilds wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    A secretarial signature is an item signed by a famous persons secretary. Also known as ghost signed, or clubhouse signed.

It is sadly very common. Babe Ruth had a famous secretary who signed a lot of his fan mail. If you want a Bernie Williams autograph just send it to an address in, I think, Puerto Rico. It didn't matter if he was traveling on a 3 week west coast trip, that item would be signed by his brother and postmarked back within a few days.
    Complete with SDG inscribed. Some type of religious thing.

You must have collected BB cards at some point :)

I collected in person at Fenway Park when I was in High School. The 1992 Upper Deck were my favorite. Then when my son was born in 2003, I dug out my old collection and realized I had around 200 out of the 800 1992 UD cards signed.

So I made a project of sending TTM (through the mail) to try and finish the set. I've now completed 770 out of the 800, and have only 30 more until its done.

I would say about 200 of them were obtained in person, probably 300 TTM, another 150 were traded for, and the others were purchased.

It's been fun.

speaking of signed baseball cards, i am by no means a Red Sox fan, but i got a Manny Ramerez game used jersey card (from 2004 which is a big red sock year...well the copyright is 2004 so it might be a 2003 game used jersey) and a Jason Bay Team USA Game used jersey card, both of which i'm dying to get signed...not that Bay is with the Mets, i now have my chance with him. can't say much for Manny though
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    fake fake fake fake