• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

no beer for you youngen!

It's okay! I'm drinking with my parents

snooty-new-yorker.jpg

:fp: :fp: :fp:

perfectly legal, thank you very much

snooty-new-yorker.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    They are friggen delicious!!! I just had the nacho ones for lunch today. And let me tell you this...they taste like doritos...but way better!

I found them at Woodman's. Not sure where else you can find them yet. If you'd like, I can send you some so you can try them. Just let me know.

David...I'll grab you some on my way today :mrgreen:

Woodman's is my FAVORITE grocery store in the world. We used to trip it out there all the time! In fact, some of my friends were so enthralled with it that they started a band about it and called it the Woodman's Appreciation Band :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    They are friggen delicious!!! I just had the nacho ones for lunch today. And let me tell you this...they taste like doritos...but way better!

I found them at Woodman's. Not sure where else you can find them yet. If you'd like, I can send you some so you can try them. Just let me know.

Woodman's is my FAVORITE grocery store in the world. We used to trip it out there all the time! In fact, some of my friends were so enthralled with it that they started a band about it and called it the Woodman's Appreciation Band :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/113216

one of the best snl skits ever: potato chip thief
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Festival foods is definitely the best grocery store here... I have never spent so much time at a deli.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    CapeCod_SeaSaltandVinegar.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

you obviously have never visited a Wegman's before. ask DS, he'll tell you.
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

you obviously have never visited a Wegman's before. ask DS, he'll tell you.

Wegmans is legit.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Wegman's beats local save n' shops to a pulp, and competes with the harris teeters of the world on a the high end. try to eat more than their 14 inch sub i dare you. also someone had Kruncher's Jalapeno up here earlier (#3), but for heat I prefer Mama Zumas (#2 http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CCEQ9QEwAg), and finally at #1 is the Kettle Cooked Utz Smokin' Sweet Barbecues (http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/store ... tId=362323)...not coincidentally you can find them at Wegmans.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Really? I absolutely hate Woodman's! Everytime I try to find something there, I walk around for like an hour trying to find it only to realize "Oh, that's right, this is Woodmans...while it's a giant f'n store, they don't have anything I'm ever looking for!"
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Really? I absolutely hate Woodman's! Everytime I try to find something there, I walk around for like an hour trying to find it only to realize "Oh, that's right, this is Woodmans...while it's a giant f'n store, they don't have anything I'm ever looking for!"

http://www.woodmans-food.com/storemaps/
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

http://www.woodmans-food.com/storemaps/

looks like a shithole if you ask me :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

The size of 4 football fields to be exact.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Literally, The size of 4 football fields to be exact.

fixed.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Chips - http://denmark-street.co.uk/menu/
    you eat with fish, pies, battered sausage, pinapple fritter, mushy peas etc

Crisps - https://www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/crisps
    you eat as snacks
    :D:lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    davidtrios wrote:

looks like a shithole if you ask me :lol:

It is.

It's the f'n worst!
    dottles wrote:

you eat as snacks

wanda155.jpg
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

fixed.

:lol:

And you know what mca? I'm convinced you just like to bash everything I like! :lol:
    dottles wrote:

you eat as snacks

You crazy Brits! It says "Chips" on our bags, so chips it is! ;):D
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

fixed.

And you know what mca? I'm convinced you just like to bash everything I like! :lol:

Well, you should like better stuff! :P :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

with some #9
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Can't you just picture her wondering around Woodman's like a mental patient eating muffins and dropping crumbs everywhere? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

with some #9

club supreme from jersey mikes?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    Can't you just picture her wondering around Woodman's like a mental patient eating muffins and dropping crumbs everywhere? :lol:

now i know i shouldn't say this......but....i did run into her once at the local 7-11 doing that exact thing.

:leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :fp: :fp:

I hope you all get fat off your potato chips!

Not really, just stirring the pot some :P
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'll give Woodman's props for their liquor section! That's more likely where you'd run into mamasan!
    Mamasan in the Woodman's liquor section with a car full of booze eating a muffin. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    davidtrios wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

with some #9

club supreme from jersey mikes?

magichat-9.jpg

i ment this ^^^ but i just looked up that sandwich!! That Works.
    DS1119 wrote:

with some #9

What's a number 9?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mca47 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

you eat as snacks

You crazy Brits! It says "Chips" on our bags, so chips it is! ;):D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I was very confused when over the pond in 2011
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.