dottles wrote:
    Chips - http://denmark-street.co.uk/menu/
    you eat with fish, pies, battered sausage, pinapple fritter, mushy peas etc

Crisps - https://www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/crisps
    you eat as snacks
    :D:lol::lol::lol:

wanda155.jpg

I love that film :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Can't you just picture her wondering around Woodman's like a mental patient eating muffins and dropping crumbs everywhere? :lol:

now i know i shouldn't say this......but....i did run into her once at the local 7-11 doing that exact thing.

:leaving:

I bet they were those mini muffins too!
    Those are even stickier than their larger, crumblier cousins. ugh!

Mini muffins and a bottle of Boone's Farm...the pink one and it's a night! :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Can't you just picture her wondering around Woodman's like a mental patient eating muffins and dropping crumbs everywhere? :lol:

now i know i shouldn't say this......but....i did run into her once at the local 7-11 doing that exact thing.

Mini muffins and a bottle of Boone's Farm...the pink one and it's a night! :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Watch it - I have impeccable taste in booze!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I enjoy Pringles salt and vin.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

a) You don't like gin
    b) You drink vodka cranberries.
    c) You're comment is silly.
    d) :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

a) You don't like gin
    :fp: :fp:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

a) You don't like gin
    c) You're comment is silly.
    d) :lol:

It was all I happened to have in the house that night!!!

And you're derailing the thread! Get it together man!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    davidtrios wrote:

fixed.

I want to take the time to literally thank you right now
    LloydXmas wrote:

Pringles are awesome... I love grabbing a couple different flavors of the smaller tubes
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fine!
    I dig these...
    Poore_Brothers_Olde_English_Salt_Vinegar_Potato_Chips.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fine!
    I dig these...
    Poore_Brothers_Olde_English_Salt_Vinegar_Potato_Chips.jpg

:sick:

Those look awful!

:wave:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Pringles are awesome... I love grabbing a couple different flavors of the smaller tubes

For a big mass chip...pringles are pretty good.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:

fixed.

you are quite literally, welcome
    davidtrios wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

fixed.

you are quite literally, welcome

Thanks for being so literal with me
    These are pretty amazing too.
    olesaltys.gif
    im literraly intentionally trying to literally be a little more literral today
    davidtrios wrote:

You've also literally derailed your own thread :lol:
    davidtrios wrote:

That's a mouthful
    davidtrios wrote:

That's a mouthful

That's what she said.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

You've also literally derailed your own thread :lol:

damn..back on track:

PCB-3106.jpg
    and these: esp after a long night o drinkin

Doritos-Locos-Tacos-from-Taco-Bell.jpg
    davidtrios wrote:
    and these: esp after a long night o drinkin

Doritos-Locos-Tacos-from-Taco-Bell.jpg

Those are really overrated. Not worth the extra money in my opinion.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Doritos Ketchup chip was epic

and then they took em away

probably for the best long-term
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    im eating some cape cod kettle chips right now :mrgreen:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I think the best chips in the world are Miss Vicky's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar kettle chips. MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! I've never tasted a chip that I like better.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I like Irish Bred homemade potato chips...
    they come fresh and warm with karaoke :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    tims-cascade-jalapeno-chips-64452.jpg?1179792791

see what is says on the front? THICK AND CRUNCHY.

I like my potato chips extra thick...none of those weenie pansy ass thin airy flakes they call 'chips'.

These are almost like the crispy french fry slivers, just better-think Kettle Chips but thicker.

Used to have Parmesan & Garlic and an Alder Smokehouse flavor.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY wrote:

I like my potato chips extra thick...none of those weenie pansy ass thin airy flakes they call 'chips'.

These are almost like the crispy french fry slivers, just better-think Kettle Chips but thicker.

That sounds delicious! I will only eat kettle chips; can't stand the regular kind ... if these are even thicker, sounds good to me. I'll have to look for them next time I'm in the US.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That sounds delicious! I will only eat kettle chips; can't stand the regular kind ... if these are even thicker, sounds good to me. I'll have to look for them next time I'm in the US.

oh yeah! Regular chips are alright, I will eat a handful at a party, but if someone has Tim's, I can't stop eating them-I love the Cheddar and Sour Cream. They are so awesome for really thick dips, AND they have Sea Salt & Vinegar flavor too! ;) (and apparently they are only found in the Northwest-some people see them on the east coast, but rarely)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless