So what are PJ fans thankful for this year?

13»

Comments

• Getting to see the last 2 PJ shows in the Spectrum. Very thankful
    Houston- 4/6/2003 10/14/2000 10/15/2000
    Dallas- 6/9/2003 10/17/2000 7/5/1998
    San Antonio- 4/5/2003
    Chicago- Ed Solo 8/22/08
    San Diego- 10/9/2009
    Philly- 10/30/2009 10/31/2009
    New York- 05/20/2010 05/21/2010
    PJ20- 9/3/2011 9/04/2011
  • -the health we all have in my family.
    -the great waves Mother Nature offer us here in the Carribbean.
    -have work.
    - thanks PJ for new music to my ears...
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Blind3 wrote:
    Most of all , my family and every single day. As someone who will always be a recovering alcoholic and who once stood on the wrong side of a bridge railing contemplating suicide, every day,days I'd have missed , is precious.

I'm thankful to Pearl Jam and all the great folks I've met on the road for brightening my outlook and picking me up when I'm down. Finally , if a brilliant cd compilation , a brilliant video compilation , and five concerts attended is an off year , gimme more of that.
    That's great. good luck. I've battled with alcohol a bit myself and had been slipping back into some really bad habits over the last few months....thanks to the most beautiful caring and wonderful girl in the world I've snapped out of it....so I am thankful for her..the best friend in the world....for helping me get back in line.
    Hell, I thank God she's in my life every day anyway but she went above and beyond this time

Pearl Jam wise I am grateful for an absolutely amazing album
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    My health
    My family
    My job which allowed me to see all the kickass shows I saw this year
    Pearl Jam for releasing a great album and putting their heart and soul into playing those kickass shows
    Relentless7 for the same reason above
    My friends who rocked with me while we followed the greatest band on earth.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mime-attachment-3.jpgmime-attachment-5.jpgmime-attachment.jpgmime-attachment-2.jpg
    I am thankful for old friends from faraway places who still remember me and make me laugh with silly pics
  • Ahr MannAhr Mann Posts: 141
    Personally, I'm thankful for the fact that some of the folks who frequent this forum are not representative of the larger Pearl Jam community: The posts around here have gotten increasingly negative/weirder since "The Fixer" hit the radio waves...

That being said (apologies to Larry David), I am thankful for "Unthought Known" and "Force of Nature". Jeebus those are great songs off a great album.
  • I'm thankful for this very good PJ year. The Philly shows were an awesome time. I never thought I'd see the day that we really got a Ten remix but it came and it was great. I still can't get into Backspacer...but ya can't win them all.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • my sis is ready to have her first child..6-7 left,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    My health
    My family
    My job which allowed me to see all the kickass shows I saw this year
    Pearl Jam for releasing a great album and putting their heart and soul into playing those kickass shows
    Relentless7 for the same reason above
    My friends who rocked with me while we followed the greatest band on earth.

my sentiments exactly!

I'm thankful that my year is ending up much better than it started....and that I'll soon be living closer to my family, even though i'll miss my west coast "family"
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln