A little miracle

2»

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Congrats to you and your family, every day is a miracle. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • PJPixie wrote:
    Great story and congrats! I completely believe in miracles. The fact that I'm still alive after my aneurysm ordeal is an example of that.

May your lives continue to be blessed.

First off.........Welcome to this world Aiden Edward!

Second: Hammerdonkey, are you Cory?

Hello Pix.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    This kid is freakin amazing!!!! After all of this, I swear he is ready to go home with his mamma tomorrow. He's being weaned off his IV nourishment as he (we I should say) have taken to feedings and ah, things started flowin as they should. He's got a bad ass temper on him and know what he likes and doesn't like.

Oh man......I'm in for it!

We have nicknamed him "miracle man".

Miracle Man - that rules! We call my son Miracle Max. He was born 5 weeks early and had his first open heart surgery at 8 days old (he was 5 pounds). He had 2 more open heart surgeries before he was 3.
    Glad your little man has a temper on him, thats a good thing!! He's putting up a good fight!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Here are some pics.........

Things are progressing, slowly, but they are progressing. He had a little set back yesterday, but nothing that can't be taken care of.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v48/p ... k79/Aiden/
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    That is one sweet, sweet little boy! Congratulations Purple! Good to know things are progressing well (even if tentatively!).
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Congrats!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Congratulations to you and the little one's Uncle Max. :)

I'll use this opportunity to promote one of my biggest causes, give blood people, it saves lives and someone's blood donation saved purple's baby.

Best wishes to you all.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Congratulations to you and the little one's Uncle Max. :)

I'll use this opportunity to promote one of my biggest causes, give blood people, it saves lives and someone's blood donation saved purple's baby.

Best wishes to you all.

YES!! GIVE BLOOD.

My son has had about 5 transfusions. We had to rely on Bank Blood and we're so thankful for it.
    I'm unable to donate because I'm diabetic. My sister donates regularly to Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles.
    She has a very rare blood type and they call her as often as they can to donate! Yay!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........