You have to admit...

2»

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Claireack wrote:
    grungeyed wrote:
    I would bang Ten

i wouldnt kick it out of bed either :D

Don't know about banging ten, but I've banged to it many times.

did you make a face like your avatar?
  • I've been doing Vs. lately. She's a real firecracker! Always got that weird sheep thing around though; kind of creepy.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I will gladly admit that this is a great album, I have my albums ranked overall and how good they are to put in and let play the whole way through, ten is one of if not Thee most well balanced of the 2 diffirent ways.
  • yah i used to only listen to ten i was so crazy into it, now i listen to it when i drive it is great driving music!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Listen, I had a messy divorce two years ago with Yield. It was really bitter. I fought and won for joint custody and I take Brain of J and Low Light out for pizza on Tuesday nights, but my heart was broken. Then I met Binaural. Binaural taught me how to love again. She completes me. She feels trapped in her current home on your CD shelf. She feels neglected deserves to be happy with me. Why won't you let her be happy? You still have Ten (see OP).

look dude...stop trying to play the victim ok....you brought that divorce with Yield upon yourself by not being Faithful...so of course she was Given to fly...plus you used to smack her around so that's why she went In Hiding...so keep making your Wishlist but there is No Way she is returning to All Those Yesterdays...how do i know this?...Yield's been my side bitch for years!

But Binaural is very happy where she is! She told you she felt trapped and neglected because she was playing you son!(i know it's hard to see clear through the pain).......I hit that shit daily and we are very much in love so if you don't step off i may have to make a call to "D the Greek"...he is my "enforcer".....you don't want to see him come your way!!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    grungeyed wrote:
    I would bang Ten

i wouldnt kick it out of bed either :D

I'm like Tiger Woods in that I'd bang anything that PJ puts out, no matter how skanky - with Ten being like Elin and Vs. being like her hot sister lol.