almost famous

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• So no follow-up commentary on that kid?

I love hearing Mike's guitar in the movie. It will be interesting if or when this Cameron Crowe/Pearl Jam collaboration pans out in the next couple years.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • One of my all time faves... More and more reasons to love it!
    Thanks for the post
  • Just watched this movie today!!!!! It is one of my favorite movies of all time!!!!
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009 / Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010 / Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    I luff that movie, thanks for the post!
  • I've actually never seen it.... I will add it to my Netflix queue. Is it worth watching?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    So no follow-up commentary on that kid?

I love hearing Mike's guitar in the movie. It will be interesting if or when this Cameron Crowe/Pearl Jam collaboration pans out in the next couple years.

its panning out right now.......this is already being worked on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,509
    I'm surprised http://www.highdefdigest.com/ & http://www.blu-ray.com/ has no info or history of a Bluray release of Almost Famous, but amazon.com had a release of it, but it say's "This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer." :? Hmv.com (UK) has it. Cover is sweet. Might be why the USA/CDN sites don't sell it anymore. Too much skin. :geek:
  • It's all happening.

...uh, isn't it? please? :)
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II
    2006 boston II
    2008 mansfield II
    2009 philadelphia I, IV
    2010 buffalo, hartford, boston