S.N.L.= Tour?

2»

Comments

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    More ungrateful narcissism... ya can;t just be happy they're on TV in a few weeks. Amazing.

I'm thinking you might have meant cyncism. I don't think anyone here thinks they're the shit. But there are tons of them who open their eyes in the morning and immediately start thinking about all the negative shit they'd be posting here that day :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • im hoping for LOLLA with soundgarden
  • there's gotta be something. there's no reason to go on television and play songs from an album that came out half a year ago unless you're trying to push something. time will tell. posters sales will be over by the snl date, maybe there will be a few dates out before they play.
    I don't doubt that the band is still trying to "push" Backspacer. I don't think they need to play SNL to promote an upcoming tour or anything. Maybe this appearance will be a chance to "push" some additional reissues such as Vs. that we have been waiting for.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • What if they performed one new one, and one old one, I.E. RHCP in '06.

http://snlarc.jt.org/ep.php?i=200605060
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Mike said they gonna play new stuff at HRC
    I am pretty sure that he said they MAY play new stuff, not that it was for sure. No?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Mike said they gonna play new stuff at HRC
    I am pretty sure that he said they MAY play new stuff, not that it was for sure. No?

he also said that they may release an ep...he needs to stop doing that...people end ignoring the may and assume it's gonna happen and when it doesn't, they blame 10c...which is funny in itself :lol:
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Flagg wrote:
    Well so far we have SNL on 3/13
    New Orleans on 5/1
    The rumored Tampa date on 4/21
    The rumored Dallas date on 5/7

Any others?
    Just read on another site that there is a rumoured date in Scranton, PA in May. I can't comment on the credibility, just passing along what I read.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    New Orleans on 5/1

Any others?
    Just read on another site that there is a rumoured date in Scranton, PA in May. I can't comment on the credibility, just passing along what I read.

That's what SHE said

... :lol:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • im hoping for LOLLA with soundgarden

I was just thinking about that. How awesome would that be?

But what are the chances it would really happen?
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    there's gotta be something. there's no reason to go on television and play songs from an album that came out half a year ago unless you're trying to push something. time will tell. posters sales will be over by the snl date, maybe there will be a few dates out before they play.
    I don't doubt that the band is still trying to "push" Backspacer. I don't think they need to play SNL to promote an upcoming tour or anything. Maybe this appearance will be a chance to "push" some additional reissues such as Vs. that we have been waiting for.

Not that it wouldnt be awesome but it clearly says that they'll be playing songs from backspacer.
  • PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    New Orleans on 5/1

Any others?

I think I could sell my wife on Scranton (thanks Michael Scott)
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    hmmmm that who honors thing at carnegie hall on march 2nd makes alota sense for pj now. also they could show up at the nyc aic concerts seeing as they will be in town by then for snl.

just throwing out some ideas
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• pj66jppj66jp Posts: 41
    Flagg wrote:
    New Orleans on 5/1

Any others?

Rumored date in Tampa???? do tell
  • Flagg wrote:
    New Orleans on 5/1

Any others?

Rumored date in Tampa???? do tell
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=122113
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Let's not forget Brad at the Showbox (Seattle) on 4/14. I'm guessing/hoping tour April, May, June and July before Soundgarden at Lolla in August, when Soundgarden begins their tour. Sweet....
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    im hoping for LOLLA with soundgarden

i'm sure pj would play lolla for the right price
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    im hoping for LOLLA with soundgarden

Pretty big chances...
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam