Soundgarden to headline LOLA

2»

Comments

• Laf9124 wrote:

Also--all the Lolla reports only list 5 headliners. They have 6(2 per night) these days. The biggest names for that sixth spot are still Jay Z and Pearl Jam, and I doubt it makes sense to have two non rock bands as headliners. I think that'd be a first.

Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne implied that they'd be there at Lollapalooza. Jay Z is going to be at the United Center in March, so I doubt he'll make an appearance. It could still happen with Pearl Jam, BUT I think Daily Swarm reported Soundgarden, GaGa and Green Day were taking the main stage, so I highly doubt anyone as big as Pearl Jam or Jay Z will make an appearance. I'm personally thrilled GaGa is going to be there, that means a ton of people are going to be on the other side of the park, and if my estimates are right, the Strokes will be playing the North Stage at the same time.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Sorta suprised no one said this yet.... So ill just do it in big obnoxious large text.

They better be the main headliner.

If Lady shit shit gets priority over Soundgarden than that is just sad.

If that happens someone needs to go personally kick Farrell's skinny ass :twisted:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam