Options

*THE 2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS*

Comments

• Options
    Zooey is hot! :)
  • Options
    Good stuff...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball ... ture_N.htm

Hum Baby!! Looks like someone has a better pitching staff!!
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Impressive keep it up
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Great win but don't get ahead of yourself. Lots of baseball left
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I will say Barry Bonds looked slimmed down

I wonder why ?

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Thats right Cliffy you tell'em !!

PHILLIES WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Looked pretty dead today with only 3 hits!! :). Keep in mind Cain beat the Phils for the first time ever. Makes tomorrow a must win for the Phils. If they go down 3-1 with Lincecum, Sanchez, and Cain left you boys are in trouble!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Looked pretty dead today with only 3 hits!! :). Keep in mind Cain beat the Phils for the first time ever. Makes tomorrow a must win for the Phils. If they go down 3-1 with Lincecum, Sanchez, and Cain left you boys are in trouble!

Yeah...I dont have the warm fuzzy feeling with Heavy B tomorrow

Uncle Cholly just confirmed Blanton tomorrow and not Doc on short rest

• Options
    Phils have never seen Bumgarner, should be interesting.
  • Options
    Phils have never seen Bumgarner, should be interesting.

That could go either way

But with the way the Phils bats made the REDS staff look it wouldn't shock me that they don't do

Hopefully he lives up to his name sake BUM

8-)

• Options
    Gotta love seeing Bengie do well for the Rangers!
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    I will say Barry Bonds looked slimmed down

I wonder why ?

:lol:

Just saw that they paraded him out before the game today. Really? WFT? Bonds is hands down "THE" biggest disgrace and fraud the game of baseball has and hopefully will ever seen. The only thing this guy should be paraded out for is to take a 100mph fastball to the temple! The SF fans cheering him should be ashamed of themselves. I'm certainly not rooting for PHI, but the baseball gods should have their way with this one.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Barry is what he is.

Only time will tell what his achievements will reflect. I'm not one to argue for or against. I like sitting on this fuckin fence thank you very much. ;)

As for the Giants, well...

Kick some More Philly Ass!!!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,495

It's not a must win until the other team has 3 wins. We still have 3 pretty good pitchers lined up for 5, 6 & 7.

As far as Bonds and the gods - the gods don't give a shit.

This guy sat next to me on Sunday night with a Bonds Arizona St. jersey (seriously). Yeah, he got heckled for 3 hours.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213

It's not a must win until the other team has 3 wins. We still have 3 pretty good pitchers lined up for 5, 6 & 7.

This guy sat next to me on Sunday night with a Bonds Arizona St. jersey (seriously). Yeah, he got heckled for 3 hours.

and have to love the Phils chances with Oswalt and Hamels if we can get it back to Philly. this series is destined for at least 6 games - no way we are losing 3 straight.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

and have to love the Phils chances with Oswalt and Hamels if we can get it back to Philly. this series is destined for at least 6 games - no way we are losing 3 straight.

I would like to give more credit to the Giants but the Phils hit .212 against the Reds also this year the Phils scored 3 or less runs in 75 games

This is clearly not the same hitting team

• Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    october192010sanfrancisco.jpg

2nd Street :mrgreen:

october192010sanfrancisco1.jpg
    october192010sanfrancisco4.jpg

Love day baseball :thumbup:

october192010sanfrancisco2.jpg

Matt Fuckin’ Cain :)

october192010sanfrancisco3.jpg

Fork ready :o

october192010sanfrancisco5.jpg

Two more wins ~> World Series :D

Go Giants!

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options

I'm still on board with tonight being a have to win situation for Philly. If they go down 3-1, you would have to beat 3 of the better pitchers in baseball, 2 of which already beat you. Sanchez was 2-0 against the Phils during the regular season.

I think Bumgarner has the edge against the Phils tonight. It always helps a pitcher when a team hasn't seen him. :)
  • Options
    I think Bumgarner has the edge against the Phils tonight. It always helps a pitcher when a team hasn't seen him. :)

That's usually how it goes. Giants have the edge in this game going in, I think. It'll help if we get Ibanez out of the lineup and Jimmy back in leadoff. Time for some Ben "San" Francisco.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Posey looks like he is going to be a decent ballplayer, huh?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Nah...he's a bum

:x

• Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

4 hits!! Giants lead 3-1!! So much for the Phils scoring runs because we can do it too!

Giants in 5!! We aren't losing this game at home!!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Nice win tonight.

Gonna be a great game at the Park tomorrow!

Proud to wear a #28 Posey jersey. Thanks Mom!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    Posey is a stud. He was the one guy coming into this series that scared me as a Phils fan. Got to give you guys lots of credit as you are making all the plays and every guy is getting timely hits. Hope you guys wear the Orange jersey's tomorrow - love them.
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    all modesty aside, I'm probably the biggest SF Giants fan on this board. that said, I seriously doubt the three of us can possibly keep this thread going for six (seven? :mrgreen: ) months! :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_1986.jpg

Looks like we managed to do this...
    :)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Man i hope you guys pull this one out gottal love your chances only needing one win with three games left fuck Philly ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    You guys are lame - nobody's mentioned that the Giants beat Hamels, Halladay and Oswalt in both the regular season & playoffs this year. Come on - you can do better than that.

Now you can lose to all 3 of them. ;)

• Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    TheFreak.jpg

One more freakin’ win ~~> The World Series :P

Go Giants :!:

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    You guys are lame - nobody's mentioned that the Giants beat Hamels, Halladay and Oswalt in both the regular season & playoffs this year. Come on - you can do better than that.

Now you can lose to all 3 of them. ;)

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this on the Phillies thread just to point it out ;)
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    Please, Timmy, get us a win tonight so I can quit drinking for at least a FEW days! :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16