Ed thank-you note & wave drawing

Anotherman...Anotherman... Posts: 28
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Someone had posted a thank you note from vedder with a drawing of a wave at the top. The note said how he would describe his age in pages from now on.

I really want to see the wave sketch again, I've searched the forums but can't find it. please help!

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    Someone had posted a thank you note from vedder with a drawing of a wave at the top. The note said how he would describe his age in pages from now on.

I really want to see the wave sketch again, I've searched the forums but can't find it. please help!

Thanks

http://www.pearljamonline.it/pearljamev ... 012010.jpg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Thanks so much for the link!!!
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Don't wait one minute more to ask me
    You make me feel like Hank Chinaski
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    100 Pacer wrote:

Thanks

What is this from?
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:

Thanks

What is this from?

+1
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    and what the hell is eddie talking about?
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.